Ahri in Dominion

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

12-14-2011

.... my god I feel like a support champ

the damage is so awful even if I combo and land all E/Q/W/R hits

mufins

12-14-2011

her charm alone should instantly win all lvl 3 windmill fights

Mindllapse

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufins View Post
her charm alone should instantly win all lvl 3 windmill fights
yeah the charm is good-- I charmed someone at the lvl3 windmill fight and they walked into our volibear fling....then got flung on top of rammus taunt

but other than that, her kit in dominion... wtf? Her damage is very good in SR but in Dominion even when I had 500+ AP with voidstaff and landing the whole skillshot chain combo, the total damage was just pathetic

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

try a more aggressive early build? prospector's sorc shoes straight deathcap is what I do when I want to murderify people on an ap champ

Mindllapse

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
try a more aggressive early build? prospector's sorc shoes straight deathcap is what I do when I want to murderify people on an ap champ
that's what I used, and I was doing so little damage with full combo

when I didn't get to pick Ahri and I played against other Ahri's, it was the same.. sad damage, I just sit there and tank their full combo

I also tried CDR build with morellos to try if a spammy build would do better, but nope

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

2 for 2 right now. I went prospectors + boots, then sorc shoes and morello's, giants belt then rabadons then rylai's

Early game I dont do much damage, but if I stick with my group I cam plenty useful and her R lets you catch runners with ease that your team may miss (which awards assist gold and puts them in respawn, good good) Mid-late game I also become more damaging and utility further increases with charm getting higher.

She feels pretty solid to me so far.

Stimuz

12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindllapse View Post
that's what I used, and I was doing so little damage with full combo

when I didn't get to pick Ahri and I played against other Ahri's, it was the same.. sad damage, I just sit there and tank their full combo

I also tried CDR build with morellos to try if a spammy build would do better, but nope
I don't understand how her damage can be weak, her base damage and ratios assuming you nail both your Q and W are amazing, the only low ratio is her CC which isn't bad either.

TokinPrez

12-15-2011

I find her to be decent but only have I think 4 games with her, 3 wins and 1 defeat.

From the champion spotlight video and the assassin tag, it looked like she was just that, a bursty ap assassin. Reality though is her damage does not come close to other AP assassins like Fizz, Kassadin, LB etc.

Her kit is nice but the damage does feel a bit low and the projectile speed is really really slow. Very easy to dodge and if you fight Fizz...its pretty **** funny since he can easily pole hop out of the way and then blow you up.

SO yea need more testing to say how I feel about her just yet but so far not what I was expecting.

Mindllapse

12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
I don't understand how her damage can be weak, her base damage and ratios assuming you nail both your Q and W are amazing, the only low ratio is her CC which isn't bad either.
I don't understand either, but in SR her damage is really bursty and melts some face, but in dominion it's so weak

I just played a game as Irelia where the enemy Ahri had 5 kills 5 deaths 36 assists

THIRTY SIX ASSISTS IN A DOMINION GAME

sounds like support to me

Seņor Pancho

12-15-2011

she seems to be annoying at best.

she is one of those champions I will never give a **** about, just like most of the recent releases except graves

12345 ... 6