Snowballing Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlindEternities

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2010

Quote:
I'm still curious to see how Eve will perform if she gets Leviathan, Mejai's, and SotO, as I believe I mentioned before.
Since Eve must get lots of kills to be effective anyways, all three snowball items would serve her well.
The problem is item space.
lol seems expensive and inefficient. when do you plan on getting lich bane with all those snowball items?

Matuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2010

Probably right after having all three. However, with that sort of set up, I'd rather work towards Trinity Force, even if it is more expensive. It gives even more HP as well as mana, plus attack speed and crit.
Again, Eve needs to be fed anyways, so why not build on it?

BlindEternities

07-11-2010

there's probably some really heavy farm emphasis for that kind of a build. you'd need 4-5k depending on your boots before your enemy groups up, and eve's not know for her farming.

Frykka

07-12-2010

Jungle Eve going with madred's asap farms up much better than a lane Eve, doesn't really stick her neck out until she's got some survivability and can take over solo lanes for short periods to let the pushers buy...

I cannot see a lane Eve having farmed up 3k+ gold by lvl 6 while I usually have Madred's, basic boots, a giants belt and both buffs when I go gank at about the 10 minute mark... Bloodrazor by lvl 10, Frozen mallet or Lichbane by lvl 14, Tri-force or Guardian by 18.

BonkFever

07-12-2010

/agree

She needs Mejai's soulstealer and needs to feed it early.

Evelyn with 800 AP is a very scary creature. Hello Teemo with no Oracle, dead.

but otherwise, pretty worthless: Alistar gets an oracle, GG

MessyCheese

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neryth View Post
Yes, yes, Eve is low ELO nubtier worthless etc. etc., everyone has heard it all before. I'm simply curious about what you guys think concerning potential Eve builds. I put Eve away after a streak of defeats which I attributed to beginning to face more competent opponents, but I decided to pull her out of the attic for two games tonight. I basically just improv'd my entire build and ended up winning both games, using...

3/21/1 (Yes, I'm only level 25. qq this game is not my life)

Mana Crystal + 2 Health Pots
Sheen
Boots of Mobility
Lichbane
Guinsoo's Rageblade

About halfway through the game, my team's Kayle asked me why I wasn't building for snowballing, so here's the question I pose:

Why would you rely on snowball charges for a notoriously frail and "easy to counter" champ who has a gimpy early game and is fragile all throughout? From what I've read, that's the most commonly accepted build for her despite it not making a lick of sense.
I had to yorick this. QQ this game is not my life said by a plat player 2 years ago.