Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Snowdown Skins and Bundles in the Upcoming Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAreTurtle

12-15-2011

That Maokai skin looks so awesome.

NoNamer69

Recruiter

12-15-2011

that leblanc skin is sexy

STYDawn

12-15-2011

No marketing.**** marketing. Just make good quality ****

XoPandaBearX

12-15-2011

Can you guys do something Epic with GP skin i pay 975RP and nothing new Give me A ult with a lot of snowball's or when i shoot it has a water gun Because i don't believe that it worth that much RP.... I bought The dinger and Maok skin and they have some new animation Please don't do this to your loyal customer. Not just for me but for everyone. Thank you for your time.

DarkTwinBladez

12-15-2011

Yea thought the skins on ahri where not the best ones like the origina; better i feel like i wasted my money on those other two skins

SmurfX213

12-16-2011

Quote:
XoPandaBearX:
Can you guys do something Epic with GP skin i pay 975RP and nothing new Give me A ult with a lot of snowball's or when i shoot it has a water gun Because i don't believe that it worth that much RP.... I bought The dinger and Maok skin and they have some new animation Please don't do this to your loyal customer. Not just for me but for everyone. Thank you for your time.

100% sure Riot hates us. They haven't done anything to prove me wrong yet. Sorry but it probably won't happen. = /

OlmStranger

12-16-2011

GP gets a new animations with that skin, just not for his abilities. That should be good enough. Personally I think he looks hilarious running around with that skin.

Going to get the LeBlanc skin because all her other ones look kinda... weird. Even the Classic is too odd for me. Hoping they gave her some animations as well, either for her abilities or just walking/dance or whatever.

Tvor

Recruiter

12-16-2011

Maokai skin goes so well with last year's regift amumu

KR Jade

12-16-2011

I hope they allow Maokai, Leblanc, Gp, and Heim to be on sale for the people who dont got those champs. simliar to what they did when there was h'ween skins

Skelefish

12-16-2011

Will they offee the Snowdown champions on sale at some point before they remove the skins (like they did this year with the Halloween ones)????