Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Snowdown Skins and Bundles in the Upcoming Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmurfX213

12-15-2011

Quote:
Jud4i:
I think we're just excited that after all this time, Leblanc actually GETS a new skin ! I like it !

I wish Sona would get a new skin but Riot hates her. T_T

Osgiliath

12-15-2011

Kinda sad I didn't pick up silent night sona last year, but ah well, they're limited edition for a reason. I'm a fan of the leblanc skin because it's a very modest skin that doesn't look odd like most of her other skins. That said, I'm glad riot doesn't bring back limited edition skins from previous years simply per community request as then the people that picked it up at the time of release would feel cheated (I know I'd be upset if they suddenly re-released kitty cat kat or re-gifted amumu)

Geosspone

12-15-2011

anybody want that heim skin? I personally think it's the best of the bunch and overall for his skins

SmurfX213

12-15-2011

Quote:
Osgiliath:
Kinda sad I didn't pick up silent night sona last year, but ah well, they're limited edition for a reason. I'm a fan of the leblanc skin because it's a very modest skin that doesn't look odd like most of her other skins. That said, I'm glad riot doesn't bring back limited edition skins from previous years simply per community request as then the people that picked it up at the time of release would feel cheated (I know I'd be upset if they suddenly re-released kitty cat kat or re-gifted amumu)

That's a terrible thing to say. Some players didn't know about league last year. It's not fair to the players who did not even know about the game. Riot needs to be fair to ALL of their players and bring back ALL of the winter skins, like they should've done with the Halloween skins.

Osgiliath

12-15-2011

With that logic, they should also make King Rammus available, as that was given exclusively to beta testers. And all of the special skins you got for doing stuff (like the kayle skin for playing during season 1)

And is it really fair to the users who bought them when they first came out under the assumption that they were limited edition and as such would NOT be available ever in the future? I think it's going to impossible for riot to be fair to everyone in the case of limited edition skins

SmurfX213

12-15-2011

Quote:
Osgiliath:
With that logic, they should also make King Rammus available, as that was given exclusively to beta testers. And all of the special skins you got for doing stuff (like the kayle skin for playing during season 1)

No you completely misunderstood my post. A beta tester is a 1 time thing situation, same thing with the Kayle skin. Holiday skins happen during the holiday which happens every year. And for the love of God is Christmas Riot and you should know what that holiday is about.

Osgiliath

12-15-2011

I suppose that does make sense in that case, provided they're only available during their respective holiday(s).

TsubakiMK III

Recruiter

12-15-2011

These skins disappoint...
I've got almost all the christmas skins and I dunno if I even want one of these. Sorry riot you had me hooked since old said Zil, guess my standards for the snowdown are high. I hope that whole dodge ip delayed refund wasn't marketing's idea...
Give GP and LeBlanc particles, and maybe make some holiday skins interact with eachother like graves/nocturne, idk might be cool.(if you do none of these things please decorate mao. no lights?)
edit, gp haz death animation and windup run and such so thats nice, but saw leblanc and used to think it clashed with her spells now i dun worry cuz the champ is too small to see.

SmurfX213

12-15-2011

Quote:
Osgiliath:
I suppose that does make sense in that case, provided they're only available during their respective holiday(s).

Exactly, they shouldn't be available ALL year, just during their holidays.

Atamic

12-15-2011

Ahri's skins are underwhelming.