@ v8 esports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HawkEyeAce

12-14-2011

soooooooo, i jus had the honor to play with one of your members!
v8 Hexo, the best player in the lol universe, like holy hooooooly ****, thats what hotshot would say if he was here, anyways.
would you please explain to me why in the hell that guy, is on your team?
first of all, he is a complete noob who did not know what he was doing through out the entire game. he refuses to gank bot lane (where i was) even though cait and nid pushed all day.
when asked he said, oh it's warded. i didnt know junglers couldnt gank from lane, pro tip number 1 cant not gank because there is a ward in the river. only he finally ganked bot AFTER i heal baited them, he proceed to dive them and was able to get a kill, and blames me for his tower diving death cuz i didnt do anything when he ganked. im sorry i blew everything and was low from baiting them, its obviously all him that did all the damage to them and i was not part of that gank at all, all credits to you bro.
not to mention by mid game all he did was get caught and tower dive people and think he is good. then proceed to talk **** to everyone on the team, guess what he said in all chat, "look at tris (me), all she does is farm farm farm like farming matters". im sorry pro, i didnt know you suppose to go around the map diving people at towers instead of csing. not to mention dat cait and nid combo zoned me so hard i was still able to get most cs in the whole entire game.
so it was gg, v8 hexo, after the game, braggs about how good he is and how pro his team is, as if he was ever, and i mean EVER part of the starting roster that won against clg and other team. i mean, he IS the reason v8 is one of the top teams in lol scene, definitely.
personally i dont have anything against v8 but i can tell you right now, you are not going to get far with someone like Hexo who goes around bragging about how good he is because he is on v8 and trolls everyone in solo queue.

please kick him from the team and please ban him. plz and ty

tl;dr v8 hexo trolls and braggs about his team, he should be banned from v8 and this game just like all the other trolls deserves.

Xheo

12-14-2011

I really don't know why I'm replying to this to be honest but whatever . I was playing jungling Lee Sin and when the enemy team has a ward mid river its pretty hard to come and gank unexpected since the enemy team will just see me and go back to their turret . I was actually doing fairly good throughout the game , I was 7-3 until late game . The part where you quoted me ("look at tris (me), all she does is farm farm farm like farming matters") is no where near what I actually said , what I said was "look at trist framing again , we might lose but at least hes going to have the most cs!" those were my words . Also I never bragged because I am part of v8 eSports I even said that I wasn't on the roster and that I was the manager and founder of the organization and nowhere did I "troll" anybody . I started getting mad at you when you insulted v8 as a whole by saying "v8 is a sh*t team" . Not to mention the only time I tower dove I got a triple kill which is worth it . I'm sorry if I insulted you during that game but its over now .

Eziodjinn

12-14-2011

QQers gunna QQ dawg