Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who should go BOT against Yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnmish

12-15-2011

Quote:
FDru:
Sorry, but mufins was dead on. Yorick is a must ban every game, because even his counters can't win the lane. Unless he's hardcore denied any kind of farm due to constant ganks, he auto-wins (and usually trying to do this results in his team auto-winning anyway).

Singed can counter Yorick, a good player can even beat him in bot if they keep their wits about them.

LegendaryEnemy

12-15-2011

I saw a renekton dominate against a yorick because his aoe slash could kill his spawns in one shot and he was still able to clear a lane relatively fast.

MVpmack

12-15-2011

I don't know what to make of Renekton bot. Every time I see it I laugh and then I get owned. I'm not sure if I just suck at the matchup or if he's actually good. He has a pretty high amount of sustain, and can punish people pretty hard for overextending. However, Yorick is not most characters and I suspect if Yorick is losing to Renekton, the Yorick is a bad player.

However, again, every time I lose to Renekton bot I wonder if there's some weirdness in the botlane meta that I'm overlooking.

Wrathofrecca

12-15-2011

Honestly the matchup is pretty terrible. It also sounds like you had a solo bot which I don't get. I could have sworn it's solo top, solo mid, 2 bottom, 1 jungle.

DramaticBear

12-15-2011

You can't really do much to out push him, but if you can keep your **** from getting capped without needing help, you're doing well.