Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion and Twisted Tree Line

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meddicc

12-14-2011

Hi All,

I play a lot of LOL and wondered why you cant solo que ranked games for Dominion or Twisted tree line. I love Twisted Treeline and I love Dominion, but we need ranked games so people dont just leave and think who cares, im not losing elo or anything. I fn hate norm games majority of the time as people dont really care if they win or lose or are trying a champ out for the 1st time.

I may have missed something, but I think this should be top priority, Single ranked que for Dominion and Twisted Treeline URGENTLY.

TL;DR - Ranked Solo Que for Dominion and Twisted Treeline why is it not here?

Meddicc

12-14-2011

anyone?

Endlesss

12-14-2011

You won't see either of these at a competitive level meaning the majority of players who do play league at a high level have grown up playing purely Summoners Rift. I don't see dominion and Twisted Treeline to be a bad idea for SQ though, but just my 2cents that if you're able to play in Summoners rift , theres no difference except that you're playing with more people and dominion isn't really balenced (Rammus and such etc) But would love to see it

Ascleph

12-14-2011

Last I heard ranked dominion is on the works and it got a strong community waiting for it

Greedily

12-14-2011

Items balance Dominion, not champs.

Meddicc

12-14-2011

Yeah I thought as much, however the Twisted Treeline is a great way for new set-ups. Do we not take a tank, do we need support, will we take three tanks. It offers so much possibility with a 3v3. I prefer 3v3 over 5v5 but never play it as I like to play ranked where possible.