How to change screen resolution outside of game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehWhiteMage

12-14-2011

So, I googled and searched the forums but the solution that I found ( Editing the file C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\CFG and manually changing the .cfg file ) doesn't exist. Either that or I'm blind.

Most of these posts with that file as the solution were last year so I was wondering if the folder with the file changed since I can't find any .cfg files related to LoL when I search my computer.

Thanks

aswedEMD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

Found it: C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/releases/0.0.0.100/deploy/DATA/CFG/

game.cfg is in that folder.

IUironman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

12-14-2011

Deleting the game.cfg then starting a new game should fix this.

NoPenguinsHere

01-18-2012

huh??? I'm still so confused..... plus every time i start a game it says input not supported... like i can pick my champ and runes and mastries and stuff but after that it says input not supported.. anyone know how to fix it??? Please help

Solaris Shadow

Wrenchman

01-18-2012

If you have changed the resolution make sure you have added or modified the line
UserSetResolution=1

midgety

07-16-2012

I dont know where UserSetResoluton=1 is :/

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

07-17-2012

If you don't see that item in the file, you can add it in manually on it's own line

AJavid

07-14-2014

man what should i do now