Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Killing doesn't matter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

12-15-2011

Killing doesn't matter, capturing and holding points does.

There's a difference, because whenever I see someone go chase a runner half way across the map to finish them off, get ganked by their teammates and lose windmill, I want to set their hair on fire and hand them a towel soaked in gasoline.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

12-15-2011

Killing isn't that important (though you should be picking up assists at least), but not dying constantly is. I've seen people ***** out someone who retreated with 80 health remaining. He had to explain...slowly...that by not dying a pointless death we didn't lose 3 HQ health and give the other team free money.

Personal score is totally meaningless though. The only score that matters is the HQ health levels.