Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The dairy of the late Momma Wraith

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonir

12-14-2011

Quote:
Tyko:
entry*

That one, I can fix.

Ornithopter

12-14-2011

Hundreds of thousands of Wraith families die every year due to the grotesque act called Jungling. Stop the madness. Stop the killing. The United Wraith Relocation program needs your help. Donate $10 RP and you can help save a family of Wraiths.

NA1

12-14-2011

I will never jungle again.

Maleficant

12-14-2011

Awesome post

Duriel

Recruiter

12-14-2011

Quote:
NA1:
I will never jungle again.

this

:[

Neonir

12-14-2011

Quote:
LongDongSilverz:
Hundreds of thousands of Wraith families die every year due to the grotesque act called Jungling. Stop the madness. Stop the killing. The United Wraith Relocation program needs your help. Donate $10 RP and you can help save a family of Wraiths.

This made me laugh.

ZedTheJellyfish

12-14-2011

i am crying right now. we should make an environmentalist and animal rights lol group.

AwayAway

12-14-2011

Much better written than the PCM fanfiction! I like it.

I will admit, though, that I was a bit concerned as to whether or not this would be forum appropriate, given the title. I am pleased to see that we did not, in fact, see Mama Wraith's dairy products.

Neonir

12-14-2011

Quote:
AwayAway:
Much better written than the PCM fanfiction! I like it.

I will admit, though, that I was a bit concerned as to whether or not this would be forum appropriate, given the title. I am pleased to see that we did not, in fact, see Mama Wraith's dairy products.

...Oh lord...

Neonir

12-14-2011

Quote:
Azn Booty:
Good lord. D:<
That was neat though. ;o
ILLUSTRATE?

lol, I'm afraid not.

If I could draw, I'd be drawing up comics for all my random fanfics, and other random idea's I've had and not writing up this lol.