The dairy of the late Momma Wraith

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

Entry one: My my, the kids grow up so fast, they've already grown their red skin, I was twice their age at least!

Next thing you know, they're going to be purple, and having little wraithlings of their own.

We ran out of sugar today, luckily, those friendly wolves across the lane had some, Clarice might not be a wraith, but she sure has the heart of one, bless her furry soul.

Entry two: Oh that lizard elder, he may be a bit of a grump, but he sure does know how to raise his kids.

Just a few hours ago, I saw his boy...James, I think his name is, helping my little Stacey up when she scraped her knee.

It's a shame all the village kids are afraid of him, he's a nice enough fellow, even if he's a bit rough around the edges. Now Baron Nashor, he's scary, but I couldn't ask for a better mayor, so long as he's here, I'm sure our taxes will stay nice and low, and our families happy

Entry three:I think something might be going on between the two golem's, I'm not usually one to gossip, but Clarice thinks the same thing. they always spend their time together, away from everyone else. Still, young love will always be like that, I remember when I was that age...how the years fly by...

I have to say though, neither of them are anything like Ancient Golem yet., bless her, taking care of those two orphans.

There are too many orphans...

Entry four:Baron Nashor finally popped the question to dragon this morning! he's been ever so shy these days of late, but now, they're finally getting together!

There's going to be a wedding tomorrow, we're all so excited! Even Clarice is getting dressed up! and Clarice never gets dressed up!

Tomorrow is going to be a day we will not soon forgot!

Entry five:They're dead...all of them...

This...thing...it was like a wolf...but...a man...he came...he started...he started clawing at Ancient Golem! To begin with, she wasn't worried, she's ancient Golem, she can handle almost anything. But...but he just...kept going...tearing at her..., he killed her, and then...he...he killed her two children...the orphans! What monster would kill orphans!?

He didn't stop there, he moved to Clarice's place...and did the same to her, she could put up even less of a fight, he tore at her...he...he...ate...her...and then her children too...he began to walk towards my place, I gathered my children towards me, they had no idea he was there. He looked at me for a moment. His stare was cold, as if he had done this a hundred times before...

They're a waste of time, I want to be ganking soon.

And with that he was off, soon, I heard screaming from Lizard Elder's camp, and I was sure of what he had done to them.

When he started to move towards the other golems I simply couldn't watch, I put my arms around my children and held them tight.

Everything's quiet now...I think I heard shouting from Baron Nasor's pool, but I can't be sure, I don't know if dragon's safe, and I don't want to risk walking over to check.

Entry six:

(It's all very hastily scribbled)

these are probably my last words, the quiet is over, the beast creature is back, he's searching through the jungle shouting something about needing fifty more gold to someone, I don't know what it means, I just know he's coming closer.
He's seen me. He's walking closer, his eye's are focused on me. I hear shouting from somewhere else: Nasus, Yi mia? that doesn't mean anything!

wait...he's stopped...he's running from something...he's...slowing down...oh god! somethings behind him! it's a big dog creature holding a staff, the wolf man has turned around again and is fighting the dog man...both are weakening...what the...the wolf man has pinned the dog man down...he's ripping him to shreds- there's another one! a man with a swords, both are attacking the wolf now! I think I might be saved! Yes! the wolf has fallen! The man and the dog man defeated the wolf man! Why...why is the swordsman looking at me? what the! where did he g-

(Blood fills the rest of the page)

siiver

12-14-2011

This will haunt me everytime I clear wraiths

WindKalas

12-14-2011

Diary*.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindKalas View Post
Diary*.
....Godam.n it.

Sgt Snorggles

12-14-2011

this is fantastic!!

Rambooya

12-14-2011

I will never leash blue again.

Neonir

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambooya View Post
I will never leash blue again.
That makes you an accomplice.

High Rune

12-14-2011

entry*

creepy good read.
would read again

WindKalas

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonir View Post
....Godam.n it.
Maybe a red can fix it for you, because other then the typo I found it to be a good read.

Azn Booty

12-14-2011

Good lord. D:<
That was neat though. ;o
ILLUSTRATE?

12345 ... 10