tryndamere op ofmg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skared

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOnMyMap View Post
Everyone that wants him nerfed are scrubs that can't deal with him. Gangplank is WAY harder to deal with than Tryndamere. GP is pretty much Tryndamere but he can break out of any disable in the game every like 15 seconds and has good harass. QQ about Trynd cause he stomps you. :/
The amount of bads in this thread must be enormous.

I fully agree that gp is much harder to stop. His passive on q makes him get bread like a mofo, he has great poke, great ult, heal/cleanse, and an allied buff. Tryndamere goes one of two ways: he wins his lane early and proceeds to stomp your team, or kinda just does 'ok' or worse. It depends on comp, but generally tyrn shouldnt be winning his lane early against decent players.

Lil Shady Lady

05-25-2012

Haha. Tryndamere is a **** joke. His slow is absolutely infuriating, but that's not even the worst part. His ult? Say goodbye. I'm not talking about the laughing stock he is in 5's or normals. But in ranked 3's? Just freaking /surrender. It's sooo OP. Taking cover under a turret for the whole 10 seconds that he's turret diving? Nope. He'll kill you with his 500 crit per .3 seconds and get away nearly unscathed with a prancy little spin and a sparkling heal. Thanks Riot. Thanks a lot. Balance? No. Not even close. Rethink your whole **** game.

nil0392

05-25-2012

Just dont feed trynd in begging, then u rule in late games against him.

Seethman

05-25-2012

The real problem is that Tryn is actually Chuck Norris.

FreakinEpic808

05-31-2012

OMFG i had play ahri the other day and w bounce off chicken and kill me wtf all he has to do is press r and die me all ruining sh*t wtf nerf now tnx kk riot!!?!

dinosmash

06-08-2012

tryn is not that op it just how you counter him. just haras him abit and when he ult save ya ignite ifu have it and attck him but run back but not to far so you r in range and wait till his ult time out then ignite or just attck him. Also tryn player might spin awayafter there ult so save any charge move for there escape.

ComBrandon

06-09-2012

Psh, Tryn isn't OP at all. One time, I was playing as gangplank, and I killed a Tryndamere under this certain circumstance, in this exact spot, after my exhaust just so happened to not be on cd, while he got a little cocky, at 4:37 into the game. *end sarcasm*
lol... I hate "professionals" that tell you **** like that. Im silver ranked, and I don't think Tryn is OP. His spinning slash shouldn't go through walls, but other than that he is very well balanced. The biggest problem people have, is most wait until level 2, when they think "Oh, I have my ability now! Im gonna attack him!" and then get ass raped because he has a full bar of rage.
Get tanky-type runes, and go for the kill BEFORE he gets ANY rage AT ALL.

AND FOR **** SAKE, TWISTED TREELINE NOOBS, HEAR THIS! STOP FACECHECKING, AND TEMPTING THOSE **** BUSHES IN THE MIDDLE AND ON THE SIDES. *This applies no matter what champions are in the game, you win by farming, not chancing fb with an idiot on your side*

DARK WRATH 44200

06-30-2012

i use trynd recently im on a 14 wins in a row win streak but he does take a little bit of skill. according to some formes all champs are equal and have a counter tryndes must be patheon but apat from that he qwns lol

The Jade Fist

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComBrandon View Post
Psh, Tryn isn't OP at all. One time, I was playing as gangplank, and I killed a Tryndamere under this certain circumstance, in this exact spot, after my exhaust just so happened to not be on cd, while he got a little cocky, at 4:37 into the game. *end sarcasm*
lol... I hate "professionals" that tell you **** like that. Im silver ranked, and I don't think Tryn is OP. His spinning slash shouldn't go through walls, but other than that he is very well balanced. The biggest problem people have, is most wait until level 2, when they think "Oh, I have my ability now! Im gonna attack him!" and then get ass raped because he has a full bar of rage.
Get tanky-type runes, and go for the kill BEFORE he gets ANY rage AT ALL.

AND FOR **** SAKE, TWISTED TREELINE NOOBS, HEAR THIS! STOP FACECHECKING, AND TEMPTING THOSE **** BUSHES IN THE MIDDLE AND ON THE SIDES. *This applies no matter what champions are in the game, you win by farming, not chancing fb with an idiot on your side*
I'm a complete noob and i agree that tryn isn't over powered, he's supposed to be a carry, if he gets fed he gets very dangerous, if he gets shut down early, then not much he can do.

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Wait your joking right? i cant tell if your speaking ironic