tryndamere op ofmg

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maganey

12-17-2011

Trynd is op, theres nothing anyone can say. A tf walked up to my bush both is lvl 1 and i 1 hit him, thats bs, yeah theres waus to deal with him but if u have to buy 3 items or play teemo or ramus in BLIND PICK to counter him than they are Op simple as that. Yeah exhaust ignite cc ect, but what about thatakali ass humping u while u try to? Simply sais its not 3vtrynd. Its 3v3. Therefore farm is easy, spinning over walls at every direction and while u waste all that preciouse cc on one champ the other 2 enjoy the free kils as trynd spins awau saying `u mad?` yeah i actualy know stats and how to fight him but for all those low lvls getto
ing smurfed it sucks, i watched a lvl 9 trynd rape my gfs team by himself because id bet he wasnt actually lvl 9 by how he played. Lonf story short, trynd is team win unless u got singed teemo rammus or 3cc champs and focus pr popping flash.

Maganey

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOnMyMap View Post
Everyone that wants him nerfed are scrubs that can't deal with him. Gangplank is WAY harder to deal with than Tryndamere. GP is pretty much Tryndamere but he can break out of any disable in the game every like 15 seconds and has good harass. QQ about Trynd cause he stomps you. :/
Gp isnt immune to bust by full team. L2P

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

I think the core balancing problem of the LoL with melee champions is that at a certain point lifesteal becomes broken when combined with high AD. The problem is most apparent on Trynd because he's the largest user of autoattacks.

Although the mechanics of his Spin are what's most broken in his kit. An 8 second cooldown, no cost ability that is essentially Flash. Enables insane farming ability, neigh immunity to death, insanely easy ganks, etc. If it was pushed to say 20 seconds or so, I think Trynd would be quite underwhelming.

Sam

12-18-2011

Go rammus ftw.

dennisrox8

12-19-2011

so op

Riatard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

He crits soooo much! dives you, kills you gets away from turret hits with endless rage that is ENDLESS!! and heals it all back by the time your team mates gets there!! I wish his endless rage was nurfed it would make him so much more balanced

Prefix

Master Recruiter

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riatard View Post
He crits soooo much! dives you, kills you gets away from turret hits with endless rage that is ENDLESS!! and heals it all back by the time your team mates gets there!! I wish his endless rage was nurfed it would make him so much more balanced
Bloodlust nerf made Tryndamre alot less usfull undying rage is useless in teamfights now.

In 1v1 You might need ignite to beat tryndamre but in team fights undying wont do **** with the bloodlust super nerf.

BTW at the moment Ninja Tabi destroys tryndamere I faced a volibear who dodged 9/12 attacks and even when i got swor dof devine I couldnt 1v1 him fast enoguhf or him to start evading I was fed and had IE + berserk shoes + vampire scepter +Doran blade + zeal (working on phantom) kept happing all he had

ninja tabi, warmogs,the red crystal piece of phage and the chain vest.

Kabooseathon

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Gallizum View Post
tryndamere is not as bad as you think I dominated one as teemlo once in a 1vs1.
That means that you were likely vsing a noob trynd. People see OP champs and go "oh that champs is OP I'm bound to win", but then suck with them, happens all the time with Akali. Besides, Teemo is an anti-tank he is designed to stop champs like trynd. Trynd is massievly OP, and if used by someone decent will dominate games. I was once in the 3 in a 3v5 with a Trynd, we won 45-12, and the rival team was good. I've vsed level 30 premades that were total noobs that couldn't build, but they had a trynd. My team got fed because their team sucked, but because they had a trynd they still won. The heal was barely a nerf, Trynd needs some serious work done so that he isn't such a dominating champ.

Demron

12-21-2011

he does need nerfet ignight is worthless to!!

GetOnMyMap

12-21-2011

So bad..^

1234567 ... 10