Step into the Arena with the League of Legends Extreme PvP Tournament

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

07-09-2010
1 of 11 Riot Posts

More events you say? No problem.

The Alienware Arena is hosting an official Season One event that will take place both online and at participating LAN centers. Finalists will have a chance to win their share of $6,799.95 in cash and prizes sponsored by Intel, Alienware and Riot Games, including a set of Intel Core i7-975 Extreme Edition processors for the champions. The event is open for up to 1280 teams from the US and Canada.

Come with strong will and heart. Matches will be held twice per week, with qualifying phase play starting August 8th. Top teams will advance to the playoffs running from September 13th until the championships on October 14th.

Sign up for the tournament HERE and make sure to pick up a FREE Nightmare Cho’Gath skin before they fall into the void!

"Keep your glory. I'll take the spoils." -- Pantheon

AngieBug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-09-2010

interesting I may enter it but idk we shall have to see how season 1 goes first

AstorSapolsky

07-09-2010

This is bloody exciting! Can't wait to get a piece of the champ.

Sulfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2010

Wooo registering for skin

zMurph

07-09-2010

Quote:
The Tournament is open only to residents of any state of the United States of America, the District of Columbia and any Province of Canada...
Oh hell no...US and Canada only?!
come on guys...thats lame!

MrCutieDancer

07-09-2010

awesome

Sulfox

07-09-2010

Success I got it! Thanks Riot!

Sulfox

07-09-2010

Bug? I actually Unlocked Cho Gath. I hate to exploit this and give him back =[. Just letting you know.

Lofter

07-09-2010

Where do I enter the code?

Sorry, I found out, click on the store and click on codes and enter it there, thanks riot but you made to many and everyone is going to try to use him every single game ):

37k left =P

CaoticInc

07-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulfox View Post
Bug? I actually Unlocked Cho Gath. I hate to exploit this and give him back =[. Just letting you know.
Working as intended
Anyway nice tournement

1234511 ... 19