Nidalee late game help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustBodies

12-13-2011

I play bot most of the time with the ad carry and concentrate on harass/support.

I find myself useless late game. When team fights happen more rapidly and I dont have alot of time to poke wtf do I do? Sit back heal and hope a spear finds a victim in the crowd? Should I be pressuring a side lane to try and make the odds a little better?

Also I dont use much cougar form unless to clean up kills/chase.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Use more of your cougar form.

That is what you use during late game, not the spear throwing lady.

Chingmeister

12-14-2011

Play Nid on Dom to accelerate into teamfights and builds and practice kitty more.

Time your spells and LB procs out.

Bumbah

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBodies View Post
I find myself useless late game. When team fights happen more rapidly and I dont have alot of time to poke wtf do I do? Sit back heal and hope a spear finds a victim in the crowd?
Lay traps, Toss javelins, heal up low allies. During teamfights your job is to poke poke poke until both sides clash. Then, heal your carry and drop traps and toss javelins.

JustBodies

12-14-2011

**** i want snow bunny skin

Cenerae

12-14-2011

If you're playing Nid as support, then you're going to be largely useless late game.

She requires a solo lane and farm to have impact late game. If you build her as AP you bring good sustain with your heal, and a poke that can take 50% or more of a squishy's hp if you can hit it. If you build her as AD you get a mobile tanky dps. If you build her as support you get an attack speed buff and situational debuff, nothing more.

Poking can be done before fights break out easily though. Treat her as a skirmisher - run round the flanks and harry them with spear throws constantly. If they come for you, simply escape in cougar form with your passive and pounce to help out.