The new snow map... Kinda sucks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rutank

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodukai Miu View Post
I appreciate your festive spirit Riot, but when I log into League and want to play a game I end up getting a steady 10-12 FPS. Yesterday and forward back I had at least a steady 30 FPS. The only thing I can think of that's causing this problem is the new map. Also, it hurts my eyes, even with the sensitivity it kind of bothers me. I'd like some option to change the map to normal. I figure if enough people are also having my problem maybe it will get changed- here's to wishing.
DUDE take some coffee or milk if your 5 yrs old, and pour it on your pc. Then go build a new monster for 800$.

Dblock87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

yea its ****ing stupid, i swear to god riot doesnt test or anything on anything, they just pump out new champs **** it we'll try to balance them later, this map is obviously an eye sore ahh **** it, we made it ship it now they cat say we dont do anything the game is free they can deal with it. i love riots attitude

i K e 0 0 7

12-26-2011

This map is horrible. Too many spells blend with the snow covered map, making it unbearable for me to read oncoming spells, traps, missiles. Clear spells on white/blue does not mix. There is no more better way to say this other than league of legends should REQUIRE an option for people to choose the necessary/desired seasonal map to their own liking.

Googlewin

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadnub View Post
fix please i have to wear sunglasses to play a league match inside???
i wear my sunglasses at night! So i can, so i can see

Zeptic

12-26-2011

Yeah i got like literally 5-9 fps in that map

But then i play the summer version and i got like 35 fps o.o

MattSlick

01-05-2012

is it just me or has the camera height changed making you rely on your map more than zooming out and having more of an eagles eye view?