The new snow map... Kinda sucks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peinful

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodukai Miu View Post
I appreciate your festive spirit Riot, but when I log into League and want to play a game I end up getting a steady 10-12 FPS. Yesterday and forward back I had at least a steady 30 FPS. The only thing I can think of that's causing this problem is the new map. Also, it hurts my eyes, even with the sensitivity it kind of bothers me. I'd like some option to change the map to normal. I figure if enough people are also having my problem maybe it will get changed- here's to wishing.
get a better viedo card bro i play at 60 fps max settings

Santyyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2011

nice map , i like it

Grootslang

12-14-2011

The 'new' map isn't new you OBVIOUSLY haven't been playing for very long. Before the Autumn map replaced it, the winter map was in the game.

Chase211

12-14-2011

I love the new map. But Then my computer isn't made by playschool so that may be a factor

Ebla

12-14-2011

well i rly hope riot check these forums sometimes cause theres a lot of people complaining about dat bright density which is freakyn high :/ and fps drops even on good PCs.

Yolandi Supports

12-14-2011

You guys could do with a little less making fun of my computer and a little more coming up with helpful ideas. Like I said, I don't care much about the bright map I mostly care about my FPS drop.

To Leon, I can't play minecraft either. My computer is like 10 years old and I just got a second ram stick and it was awesome at 30FPS but ever since the new map I'm having problems.

Stupid trolls. I'm not going to buy a new computer or a new anything just so I can play the game like I used to be able to. We should have an OPTION to play with the snow map. Idk how ****ing rich you people are but I don't have the extra money to be throwing around for better graphics when mine were fine 3 days ago.

I'm going to play this computer until I can no longer play it anymore and that's how it should be with anything.

Obviously nobody here has any answers for me other then trolls so forget it. And to whoever said I must be new to the game, you're wrong. I had this same problem last year when they had the winter map.

BrokenFiend

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebla View Post
and fps drops even on good PCs.
*looks through the thread*
uhhm...
*looks at own computer*

No they don't o-o
And I am even playing on a crappy Laptop. And I have no problems.

I don't know what the problem for you guys is, but I played with so many different people these past two days who don't have this problem, so I guess you guys just have a problem with your settings or computer.

Yolandi Supports

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDThePlayer View Post
*looks through the thread*
uhhm...
*looks at own computer*

No they don't o-o
And I am even playing on a crappy Laptop. And I have no problems.

I don't know what the problem for you guys is, but I played with so many different people these past two days who don't have this problem, so I guess you guys just have a problem with your settings or computer.
Sorry. It's not my settings or my computer, it worked fine 3 days ago and now it won't work and the only thing that changed is the map. Not everyone is having issues, but just because you aren't having them doesn't mean the issue isn't the map.

lolumadnub

12-14-2011

Hell my computer and my friends comp drops significantly in some situations (Flashing 6 stacks cho'gath) looks more like leona's ult.

horribad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

Maps fine. Shh