Fansite Focus: Volibear

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1085f285784e87ef5204d

12-13-2011

It's funny because his weaknesses sound just like Xin and Mundo
Two guys who are way weaker than him.

Samus93

12-13-2011

OK not trying to be an arse but the way this guys talks is just horrible. Way too fast and in almost a monotone, makign it difficult to understand exactly whats going on. I love that Riot is 'showcasing' player made guides now, but i really preferred Phreak's .... Protato is a great player, and I'm sure his guides/streams have helped a lot of people, however i think that he needs to work on his voice overs before continuing making these videos

Solidale

12-13-2011

This just show cases how Volibear should be nerfed. With a 50% hp execute an AOE damage ult and a normal low CD attack as put in the video "similar to Garens ULTIMATE" So whats going on here? Why is he not nerfed.

Insomnium

12-13-2011

Grats to the Fansite Focus winners! LoLReport supports you both!

G4NKS

12-13-2011

how about shyvanna how scared I have to be and the fact that all i have is a 3second movement increae

TwistedFocus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Protato monster ftw!

Abendschein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

These guys are freaking AWESOME!

I sub to them and watch all their Top 5's and players choice every week. So good.

KingNoob123

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
That video proves how OP Volibear is.
back in the good old days (last week) but only in good hands like any champ (note that the enemy team had a voliber too, just wasn't as good, your point?)

iknowwhatboyslik

12-13-2011

woo nice i love community interactions

KingNoob123

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidale View Post
This just show cases how Volibear should be nerfed. With a 50% hp execute an AOE damage ult and a normal low CD attack as put in the video "similar to Garens ULTIMATE" So whats going on here? Why is he not nerfed.
You've any idea how low his base dmg is? (if he only build HP/ boots/ def, which most bear does, his dmg at lvl 18 = 113) ?

No u don't!

And the CD of his QWE are long as hell?

No u don't!