Fansite Focus: Volibear

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkestOfNights

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johann View Post
i love the "get ready to fight until the end ..... or take flash "
Because flash is still the most overpowered skill in the game. Seriously. That little bit of range and CD nerf didn't drop is down from the best summoner spell.

Alvar

12-14-2011

You need to seriously nerf Volibear. His frenzy is like Garen's ultimate except it is much faster. He also have Singed's fling. Extreme movement speed and attack speed. Finally, his ultimate is like Ryze's ultimatie but longer lasting. He's too powerful for a tank.

Adreyu

12-14-2011

slow down turbo your talkin in overdrive :P

SavagePeaches

12-14-2011

a good volibear wouldn't need to run away, he'd just kill you and happily walk away =]
No escape needed

black f3ar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

this isnt sportsnet COMMENTATOR.

iknowwhatboyslik

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastabasta View Post
Dear Riot,
I appreciate these community spotlights as much as the next guy, but I think this shouldn't be in the Announcements forums. Maybe make a new forum called Fansite Focus or something simmilar. Save the announcement forums for important announcements related to the game (patches, fixes, events, release dates, news, skin announcements).

That Volibear video was great! Thanks Riot.
A fansite forum would be nice but it would be hard to believe it wouldn't just be full of degenerative spam.

Yemaco

12-14-2011

wow so what your saying iif volibear is dumb, he is bad hmmmmmmm, soo charging into an entire enemy team without help will only allow you too not get a kill if you ahev no items , when you look at the kill on volibear when urgot ults he only has the VERY starting items for jungle andf boots, this is obviously a volibear who did bad early game in jungle and this was his first attemp on a gank and gets double ulted, so i dont think its a champ weakness i think thats a player weakness, volibear has as much dmg as alot of squeshy melees but has enough tank to become a teams singed, Voli is dumb and still op, you cant say a champ is balanced by saying "oh well if the entire enemy team is on him or if the player is dumb he is weak." no **** most champs can say the same thing and also a short liost of other weaknesses

Shoo

12-14-2011

This hero is a garbage can. His late game is utter trash

iknowwhatboyslik

12-14-2011

its funny how different everyone sees him. i see a volibear less than 10% of the time.. but when xin was op and new you say him every game for weeks

IS1a891f5612670b

12-14-2011

Volibear soooo 'balanced'.