Mundo - Sunfire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahjonks

12-13-2011

Am I weird for building Sunfire on Mundo in order to get some hardcore farm with W and some good armor/HP?

Bel Whitefang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-13-2011

I don't think so. Sunfire is a nice item to have if your building a tanky mundo were you plan to get stuck in with your enemies. Though if your facing a more AP heavy team might not be the best of choices. Golden rule for mundo, more health more regen.

Mahjonks

12-13-2011

I build it even in games where the enemy team is AP Heavy. The HP is great and the ability to push lanes makes is invaluable while the carries spend time clearing jungle/pushing the other lane.

My build usually goes Max Cleaver / Burning Agony / Then Masochism when I have to get it. I am very good at hitting cleavers and build some early game HP regen to be able to spam harass. The slow/constant %hp damage ensures an early game kill. This is where I find the Sunfire Cape to shine. When the enemy team is trying to farm to catch up, constant pressure makes it hard to farm and with the ungodly amount of CC reduction / Ghost / Ult being far in the lane is hardly a problem. A farmed Mundo is also very nice because he becomes very hard to kill, so even if the armor is suboptimal to begin with, a ton of gold lets you get the MR you will desperately need.

I dunno, I just always feel weird playing against another Mundo when they are stacking their Warmogs and getting beaten down and then I look at my score and see something like 2/0/13.

Koldheartedjsp

12-13-2011

its a very very bad item most of the time

mundo is one of the few champs I'd build it on but its situational.

its just to bad of an item right now since MR negates its effect. It's pretty much a pushing item. Even if you stood in a fight for a long time with it the damage is minimal and MAYBE an auto attack worth

Sam

12-13-2011

I don't think mundo is even a good pick IMO. But sunfire is really hard to farm for a mundo

Mahjonks

12-13-2011

Mundo not a good pick? That is just absurd.

Sam

12-13-2011

It's true though

Mahjonks

12-13-2011

No way. Mundo has great poke, great survivability, great mobility, and is a great pusher. What is not good about that? Level 1 40% slow... The list is endless. He is easily top tier on TT.

Koldheartedjsp

12-13-2011

insanely hard to tell if those 2 posts are trolling or not

MagicMyshu

12-14-2011

He doesn't last and gets CC'd, Janna'd, Caitlyn'd, Vayne'd, he's just nowhere near as good as Shyvana. Maybe with the ninja Tabi change that I heard a rumor about (avoid unit colision) he will be better cuz he can just run through minions in order to line up shots and stuff.