Sneak Peek The Journal of Justice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragon21

07-09-2010

It would also be pretty neat if we as summoners were able to "fight for a cause" and have some sort of influence on the story/lore of Runeterra.

Hazedboss

07-09-2010

Like!

Teh Unholy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2010

It's very nice to see new and creative ways to keep people believing in this game and its developers.

SexyFlamingo

07-09-2010

A necromancer pirate would be awesome. Like a ship mage or something. =D

Waffloid

07-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlayli View Post
This is soooooooooooooo geeky.
I'd say lore makes EVERYTHING more interesting. If you think this is geeky I'd say quit the game. Hell, I'd say almost everything in LoL is geeky, but who's to judge geeky is bad?

Anyways I'm really looking forward to JoJ, I think it would rise much controversy about champions and such. But that's just another thing that makes LoL so much fun. Good luck! You'll need it for this project... Every 2 weeks? Wow!

Also to the reply above me: Maybe they'll make a non-pirate champion that's a necromancer! It could be just another person helping out Gangplank. But who's to say gangplank was even part of it? We can't be too sure until the continuation haha.

ReaverKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2010

So does this mean that we're going to see an undead champion (or possible an undead "pet" champ) in the near future?

---Then again, the league does not allow use of necromancy in competition. So maybe WE won't at all!

Although an undead giant squid would be cool!

Ngelicdestroyer

07-09-2010

This looks very promising. Furthering the characters stories and even world events outside of the Fields of Justice is a great idea. Can't wait for the JoJ.

Searathus

07-09-2010

I'm happy that LoL might actually be getting a story line, I thought that the game was just gonna use story as a small premise and bit of lore and be non-existent past that.

Griefherald

07-09-2010

Please be a skeletal pirate like Spinal from Killer Instinct.

Qbr12

07-09-2010

I have decided to not read the entire thread and go straight to posting: We Want Undead Pirates!!!!!!!