Vote to dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arn aorh a

12-20-2011

simple fix: you give queue groups 1 vote if it's a group of 2, and 2 votes if it's a group of 3 or 4.

oDesired

01-11-2012

this guys onto it ^^

Emperor Hick

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazfiel View Post
Should have. Not should of.
grammer nazi much.

And i meant to mispell grammar.

Voscility

01-11-2012

i support this

Hellraze7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-11-2012

Maybe when you vote to dodge, everyone will get a 5 min waiting period? No loss of elo, and a small time of 5 mins wouldn't kill people. Plus unless these trolls literally wanna troll themselves while doing this, they can't possibly wanna do this for 5 mins at a time. It would also stop all the abuse/spam dodging as well. Yes???

Galestaris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

This idea behind this is good, but I'm not sure there's a good way of implementing it.

If you allow the team to vote so that you can kick someone (and therefore exact a penalty on someone), you're going to end up having some people unfairly punished because they didn't follow the exact meta their team wanted them to, they made a comment someone on the team thought was "noobish", etc, etc. It will be abused.

If you allow the team to vote so that the entire team can be simply split up and put back in queue (so that no individual is punished, and everyone gets to requeue), then anyone who decides they don't like their team for any reason will simply take an obvious troll character and summoners to force the team to dodge. Again, it will be abused.

This is a nice idea, but I'm pretty sure there's no way to implement it so that it won't be BADLY abused.

Butterednuts

01-12-2012

"Oh I didn't get Lee Sin this game?" [dodge]
"Oh I didn't get Lee Sin again?" [dodge]
"Lame, someone already picked Lee Sin." [dodge]
"Our captain banned Lee Sin." [dodge]

see the problems that could arise?