Vote to dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oDesired

12-13-2011

Hey
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before but..

When i get in ranked games kids troll so hard that it makes me wanna quit but -10 elo compared to -12 if i lose the game the -2 elo is worth seeing if they pull through. i think riot shoudl introduce a system which lets the people on your team vote if u want to be put back into que without loosing any elo

JerkingGypc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Agreed, Sometimes The Dodge Is Needed

Magorical

12-13-2011

But do you expect those trolls to vote back into the queue?

No lol.

oDesired

12-13-2011

9/10 out of ten its only 1 person so working like the current vote system 4 agaisnt 1 u win

TaoZai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

I agree with this and have kicked around ideas on the topic. Just had a guy rage, literally rage in que he was in the third round pick on my team. He wanted me to trade him the champ, I mentioned I specifically did not ban so I could play. I was afk taking care of some things in the house since I knew I had some time before the game began. I return to see him raging over me not trading, screams he is going to afk, then randoms xerath (when our team was needing ranged ad and another for bot). Sad thing is had he just stayed afk we would of had a better shot of winning without him. Instead he intentionally fed, and since I was duo queing with a lower elo friend I lost 15 elo. I knew the match would be bad, but if I knew the loss would of been 15, I would of been better off dodging the bullet and dodging for the 10 elo hit. This is a team game, but sometimes, you just know some teams will not work and should have a means of opting out of such catastrophic events. I suppose I am ranting, but this particular fellow has killed my desire to play this game. I am ok with losing when all have tried their best, but, the sheer rage and obscene unneeded harass. I had heard tales of this type of person in "elo hell" and while I had seen some, never someone as bad as this individual.

Kazfiel

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoZai View Post
I agree with this and have kicked around ideas on the topic. Just had a guy rage, literally rage in que he was in the third round pick on my team. He wanted me to trade him the champ, I mentioned I specifically did not ban so I could play. I was afk taking care of some things in the house since I knew I had some time before the game began. I return to see him raging over me not trading, screams he is going to afk, then randoms xerath (when our team was needing ranged ad and another for bot). Sad thing is had he just stayed afk we would of had a better shot of winning without him. Instead he intentionally fed, and since I was duo queing with a lower elo friend I lost 15 elo. I knew the match would be bad, but if I knew the loss would of been 15, I would of been better off dodging the bullet and dodging for the 10 elo hit. This is a team game, but sometimes, you just know some teams will not work and should have a means of opting out of such catastrophic events. I suppose I am ranting, but this particular fellow has killed my desire to play this game. I am ok with losing when all have tried their best, but, the sheer rage and obscene unneeded harass. I had heard tales of this type of person in "elo hell" and while I had seen some, never someone as bad as this individual.
Should have. Not should of.

aquarrific

12-14-2011

ya I think it would be a really good idea!!! There are plenty of times when I've been in pregame and someone is trolling, negative and you can tell they are going to rage even harder in game! I don't ever queue dodge because my elo isn't that great to begin with and I'm trying to improve it. I think a voting option would be great.

Pibbish

12-14-2011

I would agree with a 4 of 5 majority vote, but that could mess up Duo Queue, so i'm not sure how it'd work that way.

EDGE0576

Recruiter

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibbish View Post
I would agree with a 4 of 5 majority vote, but that could mess up Duo Queue, so i'm not sure how it'd work that way.
on that note. screw duo qeue when a player is going to troll and or feed, they both are kick them both

xRAWKAx

12-14-2011

I would love to see this implemented. I'm curious though as to the actual effect it would have, because some people might vote to dodge and then rage if the rest of the team doesn't want to...