Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xin Zhao (zen zow) (zen zay-oh)?!? Discuss Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

07-09-2010

Quote:
Kavanah:
Why would malady be such a bad item on him? Starks only gives 20% AS where as Malady gives 50%

40% is the new 20%, you heard it here first.

FailPatrol

07-09-2010

Quote:
Kavanah:
Why would malady be such a bad item on him? Starks only gives 20% AS where as Malady gives 50%... And building a yosumu may not be such a bad idea. And zerk grieves are terrible on any and every hero. Merc treads all the way.

Stark gives 20% to you + 20% to you and your allies. So its 40% and armor reduction.

Way better than malady

Jorc224

07-09-2010

best build:
boots of mobility, Sunfire Cape, Sunfire Cape, Sunfire Cape, Sunfire Cape,Sunfire Cape

Kavanah

07-09-2010

Quote:
FailPatrol:
Stark gives 20% to you + 20% to you and your allies. So its 40% and armor reduction.

Way better than malady

Ok fine. =)

Srsly, thanks for the input hehe.

Matuk

07-09-2010

It is pronounced "Zin Jow" but the J is kinda soft. It's almost a hybrid of the "J" and "Sh" sounds.

Quote:
Kavanah:
Why would malady be such a bad item on him? Starks only gives 20% AS where as Malady gives 50%... And building a yosumu may not be such a bad idea. And zerk grieves are terrible on any and every hero. Merc treads all the way.

A lot of people discount Malady's. I'm not sure why. They act like lifesteal doesn't stack (hint: it does. additively)

The stacks from the debuff increase not only the damage you apply, but also the damage from the rest of your team. Of course, that debuff only affects auto-attacks.

Carados

07-09-2010

Quote:
Matuk:
A lot of people discount Malady's. I'm not sure why. They act like lifesteal doesn't stack (hint: it does. additively)

If you already have Starks, there isn't a use for more life steal, because it isn't going to keep you alive during team fights.

A Tryhardosaurus

07-09-2010

I would probably do a mix of damage and armor. I would do sunfire cape, infinity edge, and more armor.... merc's treads for sure... Anyways, I cannot wait! It will be there with my karate Udyr.

A Tryhardosaurus

07-09-2010

Quote:
Jorc224:
best build:
boots of mobility, Sunfire Cape, Sunfire Cape, Sunfire Cape, Sunfire Cape,Sunfire Cape

LOL I do this with my Udyr, but I use merc's treads. I am really not sure about the effect stacking though, but anyways the armor and health make me a tank... and I am dangerous...

Morgueington

07-10-2010

*looks at jax*

*looks at new hero*

Hmmm....

Raikou

07-10-2010

Lololol they are both melee heroes with movement skills rite guyz? Seriously, they are nothing alike.