Mac Lag -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DTiga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Seems like all my games I play on there are massive lag spikes that last from around 1-2 seconds and happen when my attack crits, something sudden happens, such as a lash gank, or a kill/abilities. It's really annoying, especially when I play ranked games.... Any fixes?

Nansa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-13-2011

yeah same here massive lag and low fps today after the second patch, was fine this morning.....

Ediwir

Wrenchman

12-13-2011

going to test again after the NA patch's finished.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

12-13-2011

looks like there's been no second patch yet.
plus, my fps are normal.

wut _

rizagotowned

12-14-2011

I don't think it's FPS that's causing the problem.

Cpt Shiba

12-16-2011

Question: are you noticing this only on the winter map or is it also autumn?
Cuz i think velkorious or sciyth posted a guide to disabling something in the winter map that causes lag to increase performance somehwere (digging for it now). Might wanna give that a go since my friends and i have all noticed that the winter map is significantly more laggy than the autumn one.

Edit: This thread details how to reduce fps lag, in particular u want to pay attention to the "Disable Snow Effects" section
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1440892

YSfighter

12-17-2011

^ This.

Cpt Shiba

12-17-2011

Also, if that doesnt work, then i think you have the same problem as my friend who gets these weird freezes for a few seconds where he cant do anything, but he still sees everything that goes on around him (such as champs killing him). So far, ive only been able to attribute this to network problems since my friends and i all took the boompje edition client from him and we have no problems at all. Check your NAT type and try to change to atleast moderate, best to be open. I kno this solved problems with xbox live lag, maybe itll apply to league of legends as well..?