Hotshot, TheOddOne, Reginald, and SaintVicious, you are too negative

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exitusx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by so hows it goin View Post
Grow up. They are adults and are allowed to speak how they choose, whether or not it offends you. If you don't like it, don't watch their stream.
That is the exact point he is making. He doesn't like them. So he isn't going to watch them.

happymeal007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

to be fair theoddone will rage on himself instead of always blaming others and him drunk = awsomesause

Hollow Eight

12-13-2011

i dont watch either of them to be honest. anyone that takes a game that seriously is not suitable entertainment for, well, anyone really. i watch basickz and sooner. those two are fun, have a good time, and win 98% of thier matchs in 1900's. you dont need to foam at the mouth and rage to win kids.

Piehax

12-13-2011

Tbh I completely disagree. Hotshot, Oddone and Regi are my most watched streams right now. Why would I watch them? Because they are skilled and entertaining. Oddone has mad sense of humor and makes me laugh most of the time. Sure, he sometimes gets mad when his team goes full ****** mode and calls them out for their mistakes, but that doesn't bother me, since I'd probably do the same if I had his Elo and my team would make 1k Elo mistakes. Hotshot - I didn't see him rage in ages, he's k now. A bit less fun to watch tho, I miss the good old times. And I'm not sure why you included Regi, he isn't negative at all.

xavarn

12-13-2011

It's people like you that Riot catters to and I honestly hate you.

Rhynocerous

12-13-2011

No mention of Rain Man? Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo~

HongWeiLo

12-13-2011

Whats with all the stuffy E-noses? It's rage, not "range". Though it did make me think of something funny.

Those players are so good that you might even call them "raged" carries. Bad jokes are good!

shadowshifte

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alma Beoulve View Post
Spoken like a true child. Adults know there are times and places for speaking certain ways.
you mean like while they are on the internet? what a ******

Bumhunt

12-13-2011

odd one is my fav

**** **** **** stupid soraka ***** move faster you useless sapling **** **** gg this game is over

SamiNami

12-13-2011

I get so offended by this! The only thing I hate more is when people use white pants! LIKE WHAT THE **** I'm walking at the mall - I actually have to go to the mall and people have white pants - they don't give a **** what I think HOW DARE THEY