Disconnects and Leavers in ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mcpw

12-13-2011

I stopped playing ranked for a couple weeks because I had to play a 4v5 from the beginning and lost, and I got ranked on an unfair game.

The first ranked game I played in a couple weeks, today, 12/13/2011, our top laner didnt connect until nasus was level 6. You can see the problem there.

Kennen, our mid vs anivia, disconnected a total of 4 times over the course of my 25 minute game. You can also see another problem there.

Why are people being ranked on games like this? This constantly happens to me and I'm honestly getting sick of it. My "performance" is based on 3v5/4v5 games and I am always on the team that has a leaver/disconnect.

Please figure out a way to compensate for this ridiculousness. A jungle should not be taken over at 18 minutes into a ranked game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hoodlom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Heh, you have it light, Kid. I've been keeping track of how many leavers that I've played with in ranked(since the start). My ELO is currently 1500, and I've played a total of 463 ranked games this season. I have 240 wins, and of total i've had 6 leavers on the enemy team. I've lost 223 times and had a total of 56 leavers. I always keep my mouth shut(to prevent my team from quitting), but that doesnt do much. The most common leaver by FAR is when somebody doesnt connect to the game at all(through my own experience).