Riot, I am begging you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarieX

12-14-2011

this is ranked game.. u either win or lose, in elo hell u have **** team mate so does your opponent, live with it.. if you are truely good you will get out of elo hell in matters of days.

i noticed in elo hell it was those that complained the most that caused the lost, not saying it is u.

ps.. i was in elo hell just yesterday and wont 14 games in a row 13 times using riven.. i was the jungle, even if team sucks we still win some how. is all about team work

xPanouch

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarieX View Post
this is ranked game.. u either win or lose, in elo hell u have **** team mate so does your opponent, live with it.. if you are truely good you will get out of elo hell in matters of days.

i noticed in elo hell it was those that complained the most that caused the lost, not saying it is u.

ps.. i was in elo hell just yesterday and wont 14 games in a row 13 times using riven.. i was the jungle, even if team sucks we still win some how. is all about team work
too bad your profile says you haven't played a ranked game.

RaysGoodLiquor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

Now that I've down a solid month of tribunal, I don't believe in ELO Hell anymore. I think a lot of people believe they are pro material, when they are really average at best. Getting stuck on bad teams might dip you in ELO, but your eventual win streaks will take you back up to a more deserving plateau. Most likely though, you are where you deserve to be.

Selcopa

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by talto View Post
So when I go legendary, and my team decides to baron at a really stupid time late game, and I'm SCREAMING at them that it's a bad idea, and they all die, that's my fault?
It happens, but you have to influence the team, especially when you are legendary, you basically become team captain, just tell them you aren't going, ward up to see that they're coming and you arent there. Sometimes bad teams will be bad, and blame you, but ultimately if you are dominating you can control the flow of your team

Quote:
Also, I never said I was a top rated player. Never said that once. I did enjoy your example though: "If the best players in the world can do it, so can you!" Is that how it is? Or should average players be able to get themselves out of ELO hell?
The point is, you are saying "There is nothing I can do to get out of ELO Hell" but then you turn around and say that players better than you can, I use 2k ELO to basically establish that you haven't reached the skill cap, but trust me, a 1400 player(who is a JOKE compared to 2k ELO) would dominate low ELO just fine

Quote:
I know I have room for improvement, but you're just completely missing out on the whole point of my post. I am losing rank needlessly, and so are tons of other people. How would reducing the rank lost for a dodge be a bad thing? How would requiring 400 normals wins before you can play ranked be bad? How about you answer that instead of just saying "get better". Everyone knows they need to get better.
Your questions are just a way to shift the blame of your low ELO from you, on to the system, you know full well they aren't going to change the system, which allows you to blame the system saying "Well if they changed it to the way I RAN IT, I would be out of this ELO Hell" when in reality you need to change to the way you play, to work with the system, however I will answer you questions.

"How would reducing the dodge ELO loss be a bad thing"
The ELO loss for dodges is because not all games(in fact very few) are won and lost at champion select, dodging is for those select few teams where you are 100% confident you are going to lose, and you don't want to waste the time.

If you are 100% confident that you are going to lose a game at that low of ELO then you really shouldnt be complaining about being that low, because you should be able to shred a lane so badly that you'll carry yourself out no matter what your team is.

"How would requiring 400+ normal wins be a bad thing"
It's an arbitrary number that you are making up. Some people need 400 wins, some might need 600 wins, others are ready to go in 200 wins. Some people will NEVER be ready for ranked, I have a friend just like that actually.

The point is with any number of wins you come up with, there will be tons of reasons why that number is a bad number, you can't tell people when they're ready for ranked and when they're not, let a system put them in a certain place, and when they're ready to move up in that system they will.

You complain about your teammates holding you down. Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe the games that you dominate, really is only because those teammates that were holding you down, just happen to be on the other team, so it's not like you're much better than the average player at your level, you just happen to be pubstomping the ones that are below average at your ELO.

As always you are welcome to record your games, and send them to me i'll take a look at them and see if we can't find some errors that you can improve on, the last person to do this has gained about 250 ELO since I watched one game of his.

ExistentialWhoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

I'm down for any change. I don't care what at this point. Frankly, I'm tired of winning my lane, helping mid when I can, warding as an AD carry, fighting to get last hits with my support who took ignite/flash, who also went Dorans Ring, calling out drag and baron timers just to have 2 of the 3 people in my game feed so hard and cs so poorly that we lose every teamfight after 20 minutes.

And these same people are the ones with sub-200 games played. I am 50% win ratio atm in ranked and although I don't think I'm way better than my Elo, I know for a fact I would never go into a game as unprepared as some of these guys.

Some of the things I've seen which I'm sure we all have from time to time...

A guy that demands no matter what we need of him, as last pick on our team, to be MF or Teemo so he can and I quote "side push all game".

A Fizz that demands to go top against Udyr and go 0-4 with 25 cs at 15 minutes.

A Lux Support (his words not mine) that doesnt take cv or heal, doesn't buy wards, takes cs and pushes, and ignites sure kills from both myself and the jungle.

A Tryn jungle whose first gank was post-20 minutes... God that one hurt. Didn;t need a gank for my lane or anything but to not gank for 20 minutes? Gee Zus.

A Blitz support with no wards bought all game, although he let me cs properly, that and I kid you not, did not land a single grip all game. Not one. Not even on accident.

A Kennen mid who won his lane and said it was GG and went afk after top was ganked once. Not a big deal? Wait for it. He was 3-0, top was 1-1, and myself on vayne was 7-1. He just left. Said we blew ass and left. No one said a single negative thing to him. No missed MiA's. Just got pissed and bolted.

And just to make sure you understand this Kennen's level of fail...

He sent me a picture after the game of his abs with "you mad?" on it. And a picture of his house. I can't make that up. He wanted me to know he was better than anyone to ever play lol. In his defense, he did have a 6-pac. I'm not gay nor am I homophobic but I can appreciate the effort that trolling took him.

This is what solo que has taught me:
`1. A lot of women drink when pregnant.
2. Level 30 should take 1000 games played to reach. Win lose or draw.
3. A good attitude and cs take you really far in this game. Just not far enough.

StarieX

12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call me Shreve View Post
too bad your profile says you haven't played a ranked game.
which server u looking at? North america? i do play rank..