premade 5s lineup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCarryU

12-15-2011

i have been wondering how the premade 5s work. My team has been having problems because our top lane always has first pick so he gets counter-picked so hard. Some myths are that it was based on solo queue elo but I have a higher elo than him but he still picks before me. Same goes with the old premade 5s elo. So yeah, I dont know what other factors there are.

InfernoX2222

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

I have found a good strat if you keep getting hard counter picked is to pick someone your other team-mates can swap with. We do this in 3s with hard counters and if someone wants a popular champ and we have first pick. It helps if your team-mates have a wide range of champs to swap with you.

iCarryU

12-15-2011

yeah but the problem is that our last picks dont have alot of heroes for top lane :/

InfernoX2222

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

I can see where that is a problem, might want to have them play a bunch of normals and beef up their profiles. I know my group of friends always have a good amount of heroes and we intentionally overlap for this reason. That's about all I can suggest to help :\