4-Win IP Boost not working

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheolYolisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

I redeemed the boost on Dec 13th and I got the popup notice stating that it was redeemed but no additional IP was rewarded for my win and the notice by the IP total was missing.

pieceofpecanpie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Confirmed, I've just had the same thing happen.

FXDiE

Recruiter

12-13-2011

The same thing happened here.

sam1388

12-13-2011

The same thing happened here.

Danneox

12-13-2011

idem...

Jzar

Recruiter

12-13-2011

Same for me. Very frustrating, especially after a very long, hard fought, epic victory that I expected to give me like, 250 IP...

PrancingDonkey

12-13-2011

Summoner name: Prancing Donkey

Redeemed my 4 win ip boost just a while ago... It didn't work. I closed pvp.net client to first to refresh but it still didn't show. I redeemed another (thought it could fix the problem) but to my dismay, it still didn't show. So far, that's two 4-win ip boosts down the drain, for now... Hope the issue resolves by itself soon.

pieceofpecanpie

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrancingDonkey View Post
Redeemed my 4 win ip boost just a while ago... It didn't work. I closed pvp.net client to first to refresh but it still didn't show. I redeemed another (thought it could fix the problem) but to my dismay, it still didn't show. So far, that's two 4-win ip boosts down the drain, for now... Hope the issue resolves by itself soon.
Sorry to hear that man, I should've elaborated earlier that I already lost two boosts trying this...

FXDiE

Recruiter

12-13-2011

bump

Death Metal

12-13-2011

They better ****ing redeem us our rewards man.

12345 ... 10