OP Champs

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotohori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2010

I used to go along with the whole SO and SO is OP craze. Reading something on the forum and then agreeing a few games later. But now I feel that there are generally VERY few actual OP champs. There may be the occasional overbuff but I don't think everyone is completely OP. It is us who make them OP.

For Example:
Pantheon is NOT OP No matter how much you want to believe it, he isn't.

Reason why we think he IS OP: (And anyone for that matter)
One person will come to the forums and whine that so and so is OP. Some tryhard people will then go OH YAY and proceed to play said champ. (Hence the reason you see lots of OP champs) Now as that is going on people playing AGAINST said champ may have also read this OP post. So they will think to themselves even if you know they are not OP. "oh I better go kill this b!tch over and over so he doesn't get fed". Since you are focusing all your energy into making sure this champ doesn't get fed. You will probably feed them. (Especially Pantheon cause he loves to feast on people running at him aimlessly.) Now after he proceeds to r@pe your team you will then come to the forums and go "PANTHEON IS OP!!!!"

Thus the cycle continues with more people wanting to play them and more people proceeding to feed until the champion gets obliterated by the nerf fairy.

So unless you want to play League of Rightclick. STFU and stop whining OP just because someone who can play the char very well r@ped you and your whole team.

TLDR: Characters aren't OP. You're just stupid.

TigerTunes

07-09-2010

heimer is op atm

does not mean he is unkillable.
it just means he is stronger compared to the other heroes

Hotohori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTunes View Post
heimer is op atm

does not mean he is unkillable.
it just means he is stronger compared to the other heroes
Actually he is the exact same as he has been for a while. People weren't whining then. They only whined cause of free Heimer week. Yes I do agree he is a little strong and I do hate laning against him. But he is by no means OP.

TigerTunes

07-09-2010

its just the way of defining "OP" :d

but well i dont really care of that threads with "op champ"

phyrlord

07-09-2010

The only thing I think is OP in the game right now is Zil's range on his bombs, he has the same range of a "skill shot" skill, its absolutely ridiculous. Maybe theres reasoning behind it, Im open to explanation.

?yndon

07-09-2010

eve is OP ;P

Alalakaw

07-09-2010

Or buy chain mail vest and then proceed to run into the Pantheon.

Alalakaw

07-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrlord View Post
The only thing I think is OP in the game right now is Zil's range on his bombs, he has the same range of a "skill shot" skill, its absolutely ridiculous. Maybe theres reasoning behind it, Im open to explanation.
Also there used to be a point in the game where he was 10 times more OP than he is now, I would consider him balanced or UP.

Hotohori

07-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alalakaw View Post
Also there used to be a point in the game where he was 10 times more OP than he is now, I would consider him balanced or UP.

Oh Yeah Zil used to be a little crazy with his double bomb tower diving. I agree he is in a good place right now.

0rangeSoda

Recruiter

07-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotohori View Post
You're just stupid.

The IRONY

12345 ... 6