renekton passive question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lampshadez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

so when he gains 50% v 50% with his normal hits being 5 rage does the 2.5 get rounded up to a crappy 2 or a 3 making it 7 rage or 8 rage?

crappy passive tho :c

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

Pretty sure it's 7. Either way, his passive is VERY saddening.

Considering that his entire passive is just "I have fury."

Endrin

12-12-2011

definitely needs a rework on his passive. His passive is pretty much the rage system while compared to Shyvana's and Trynd's completely out shine his... I don's see how riot lets things like this happen and when they see a fault they ignore and nerf some balanced character. meh

lampshadez

12-12-2011

ya fohcereal :<

Thané

12-14-2011

i think it should give him some kind of passive buff, like tryns 35% crit. maybe tenacity or something?

i do like the 50% more rage generation tho. gotta fight in the minion waves, one Q = Tons of fury

Ulquiorra995

12-14-2011

I have an idea: Make next champion's passive 'Mana'.

Tuma79

12-14-2011

Riot doesnt understand that,even if Renekton has over 9000 fury but his skills are on cooldown he cant do ****.The point of making him gains more fury each hit sounds great IF his skills have low cooldown but in reality all of Renekton's skills have over 10 sec cd except for Q.What can he do with those red bars if his skills are on cooldown?Nothing.Tryn atleast gains crit chance if he fills up his fury bar,how about giving Renekton the same ****?Tryn loves crit chance and Ren loves Armpen/CDR,why doesnt Riot give Renekton bonus Armpen or CDR like they did with Tryn?

Our Hero Niko

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuma79 View Post
Tryn loves crit chance and Ren loves Armpen/CDR,why doesnt Riot give Renekton bonus Armpen or CDR like they did with Tryn?
i like this idea.

lampshadez

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our Hero Niko View Post
i like this idea.
would make ruthless super badass :>

Soferir

12-14-2011

Its still 2.5, it just doesn't show you. Basicly first it'd seem like you got 2 fury, and then next it'd appear to be 3.