AP Mid Counterpicking According to the League of Stats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonclaw

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryingSeagull View Post
Leblanc only truly crushes Veigar, but other champions can do even that better.
She has favorable matchups against:
Xerath
Ryze
Annie
Fizz
But again, if you're looking for a counterpick, other people are more suitable.

The odd thing with Leblanc is even though high elo streamers have had great success with her, she runs a weak win-rate of about 40-45% suggesting that the common populace plays her incorrectly: framing her as an extremely weak hero.

Or, and this is just my opinion, she may win the lane against more APs, but she would ultimately cost the team the game due to her weak scaling.
That's the interesting thing with this list. It is NOT a list of who beats who -in lane- but rather a list of who's team wins against who's team.

Sad fact, LB often wins her lane against a variety of AP champs, but she is pretty much purely single target and in most hands in most cases is simply a weak pick overall.

KidEpic

06-04-2012

Where is morde?.

Also he is countered hard by nunu.

Directw

06-04-2012

why I didn't see fid in anywhere?

Malteazers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

this list in innacurate. Fate does not counter Morg, in fact if TF gets snared even once he's kinda ****ed. The statistics could mean they play in any lane but win more games overall, its not about lane counters.

setanator

06-09-2012

viegar is great counter to any one who builds ap and i have playend and done decent early aginst ranged ad but they evenchaly will be able to over power me but i am not the best player so posible to do beter

xCry0x

06-09-2012

I can see how ziliean can hold his own against kassadin.

Kassadin feeds off of spam casters & his ability to mele for mana..

Ziliean has super range on time bomb and is not a spammy caster so he can time bomb kassadin over and over and apply some worry free harass just like a support zilean does bot.

Then late game zilean can ult whoever kassadin tries to assassinate and zileans bomb also basically prevents kassadin from void walking away with low hp as he would void walk then explode and die.

DJKwon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

I've found Fizz can be countered by good victor, kassadin, cass, brand, xerath, and morgana. He can stand toe to toe against brand and cass if u can dodge their big spells like brands aoepillar and cass ult but for the rest u dont really have a big chance. Pre-6 u can out dps kassadin but trading is pretty even and for xerath and victor their harass with low cd is just mega strong agaisnt fizz. Karthus should never win against fizz because of fizz's mobility through minions to cs and dodge his q, his quick burst that makes useless karthus defile, and just the overall squish of karthus

Csizzle

06-09-2012

I am surprised this list doesn't place gragas as a counter to Morgan or Cass considering I know from just playing those two champs alot, gragas is really the main champ I hate to see laning vs me. He has the range to face off vs those two and while he doesn't always get kills in the lane he is able to to harass them well even with those champs good zoning abilities

Dragoknite

03-15-2013

Where is Ahri and Lux? If you going to do list counters, at least put it for every champion.
And Ahri doesn't counter anybody?

OblivionWings

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoknite View Post
Where is Ahri and Lux? If you going to do list counters, at least put it for every champion.
And Ahri doesn't counter anybody?
Nice necro.