Suggestion/petition for Announcer voice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2009

I saw someone mention this as an offhanded joke, but i think it sounds like an idea with a LOT of potential!

many of us think a couple of things the new announcer says are ok, but most of its annoying.

most of us preferred the old announcer.

all of us love almost all of the champion voices.

What do you think, if they Made it so your announcer, was the voice of your champion?

Playing warrick, you get to hear him growling about how you just killed that champion. Having Veigar making snide comments about how you just lost a tower. stuff like that.

I /really/ like the idea. and while, it might be a bit too much work for the staff to put in before release date, i still think it has a lot of potential, if they were willing to do it, and add it in at a later date.

so.

Comments?
concerns?
suggestions?
Petition signings

ZSabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-05-2009

My idea is currently listed in the General forums.

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=15448

Void19

10-08-2009

This could be really interesting for some characters, but with others I feel that their voices would just grind away at your soul. It might still be better than the announcers that we've had so far....