Ahri Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadCast MrEpic

12-12-2011

Lux buffs. Best Christmas ever. Please continue with the Lux buffs.

Lewieroo0

12-12-2011

Why make Sivir's Boomerang Blade scale off AP?!

If they remove the scale on AD and make it AP only, i am gonna rage big time!

Gunther Clone C

12-12-2011

So we're getting our dodge runes refunded this patch. Buying them in the store won't be an option anymore right? lol. Also, what about Jax? What'll happen to his dodge based skills? :-(

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

12-12-2011

+15 aa range for TF ... seriously ? i was expecting 40 510 => 550 ... this is like you did nothing .... we still are gonna get burst before we trhrow our cards ...

exept this cheap buff

good patch ... but what a disappointment

Daxxt

12-12-2011

WINTER MAP!!!!!!1!!!
never got to play it before..

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

so all nice champions got buffs and all boring got nerfs, it's sweet

i don't like that cooldown buff for lux though

Lonewolf911

12-12-2011

Oh wowwww, hahaha, the.... TF buff is so laughable! What a buff, seriously? And the other is more like a fix. Speechless, WHAT A BUFF... might at well leave TF alone, TF does not need pity!

Eziodjinn

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FABIOForever View Post
Honestly though out of all the aspects with Tryndamere - high damage, rapid cooldown flash, ult, heal sustain, and RIDICULOUSLY UNNECESSARY AoE attack damage debuff - his heal was the least important as to what made him ridiculous.

A 16% reduction there might slightly hinder his early laning, but that's it. He's still going to reach a point where it's an automatic win for his team, and he's still going to be able to solo farm mid game with impunity (nobody can go alone to stop him, sending more than one cripples your own farm, and he's going to get away anyway because he has the best escapes out of any carry in the game).
I have to agree, Tryn op. Everytime a tryn on my team gets even half fed it's like I can kick back and do nothing.. He rapes everything.

priestizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

Holy happy hell you over-nerfed fizz. Great, the only champ that's any fun to play will become vlad status. Bad patch.

ILostMyCat

12-12-2011

Fail skins.Festive maokai 10% Toy Soldier Gangplank 25% Snowmerdinger 50% Mistletoe Leblanc 50%.

TY riot.