Ahri Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaZaap

12-13-2011

Please let the winter map stay!

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

wtf is up with the atk speed mastery nerf, gay

Zephirenth

12-13-2011

Well, Volibear's W nerf was to be expected, at any rate. At least the % health missing damage buff wasn't.

Kierahh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-13-2011

D: ! Why did they get rid of Draft Mode for Normal games?? :'( !!!!
But other than that. Can't wait for Ahri. <3 and skins. Hehe.

partier

12-13-2011

wow buff 1 of the most op heroes in the game xin zhao smart idea really

Balefire Sucks

12-13-2011

I just posted my disgust at the Fizz destruction in this patch, but I wanted to post some numbers with it for anyone curious.

It turns out the nerf lowered his burst damage by nearly 10%. By "burst damage," I mean the damage from just one w-empowered urchin strike. I did the math for both a level 13 Fizz with 100 AP, and a level 18 Fizz with 300 AP.

(US base) + (base AD) + (US AP scaling) + (W base) + (W AP scaling) = total damage

Level 18 Fizz with 300 AP:
130 + 102 + (.7x300 {210}) + 50 + (.35x300 {105}) = 597 pre-nerf damage
{180} 30 = 547 post-nerf damage (8.4% damage reduction)

Level 13 Fizz with 100 AP:
130 + 87 + (.7x100 {70}) + 50 + (.35x300 {105}) = 372 pre-nerf damage
{60} 30 = 342 post-nerf damage (8.1 % damage reduction)

I would like to note, for anyone thinking that doesn't seem like too much, that once Fizz does his US dash, he's blown his load. He's got to escape and wait for cooldown. If, instead, he wants to stay and do more melee attacks, THAT damage will be nerfed by a larger percentage.

ALSO please bear in mind that his nerfed ultimate SEVERELY hurts his ability to successfully gank, as people can now simply escape from the shark. The shark slow and knock-up were essential to his ganking ability.

ALSO consider that he doesn't get much benefit from either lifesteal or spell vamp, so his lane sustain is already a problem. So they take away 25% of his health regen.

CyclonicGuy

12-13-2011

Thank you RIOT for buffing Mord and Xin.

RATö

12-13-2011

Riot please, if u remove dodge from Udyr , u need to take ur time to think about give some extra bonus to his passive.

Geosspone

12-13-2011

and now warmog's will see a LOT less play

Geosspone

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evancor View Post
Riot please, if u remove dodge from Udyr , u need to take ur time to think about give some extra bonus to his passive.
seriously, without a dodge you need to give him a ****-ton of armor/magic resistance with his passive