Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HenriqueVI

12-13-2011

this hero that day will enter the game?

lfcrocks

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiondrag View Post
Yes finally the nine tails that I've been so eagerly anticipating, and it looks like winters SR is back. XD
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu riot
u r noob pls dont comment u waste space

Alpha Shenron

12-13-2011

Where the **** is she! ?!?!

MindOnFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

lol i'm so waiting xD

Spex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

cool art. but... white tails, black ears.....

Arc of Triage

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec01 View Post
cool art. but... white tails, black ears.....
Thats cause the ears arent real, its a headband. DUH

BurtonBullet

12-14-2011

I can't wait to try out this champion, been saving me ip for a while now to buy her. The anticipation is wearing me down.

Arc of Triage

12-14-2011

Wtb countdown clock or something

eooeoo

12-14-2011

ohh gosh... please this is NOT pokemon or naurto or JAPANESE lore..! its actully from Korean old storys(nine tailed fox)!! Yes there is simliar story in japan too but japanese nine tailed fox is based on Demon and Strong Monster that has to die. Korean nine tailed fox is more like fox that want to be human and train for 1000 years to become human so she isnt EVIL.This champ got introduced from korea with korean server launch! plus Ahri's is korean name not a japanese name. Thank you =D

manstiff

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eooeoo View Post
ohh gosh... please this is NOT pokemon or naurto or JAPANESE lore..! its actully from Korean old storys(nine tailed fox)!! Yes there is simliar story in japan too but japanese nine tailed fox is based on Demon and Strong Monster that has to die. Korean nine tailed fox is more like fox that want to be human and train for 1000 years to become human so she isnt EVIL.This champ got introduced from korea with korean server launch! plus Ahri's is korean name not a japanese name. Thank you =D
I refuse to believe u

NARUTOO!!!