The Riot War - Out of Character (OOC) Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phalonax

12-12-2011

-murders Jayko, grabs his body and flashes in front of Valk-
YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE, VALKYRIE!

Epicn00b

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lead View Post
You haven't apologized, you've done nothing but troll our RP since you joined. You haven't even made an attempt to acquiesce to anything we've told you to do. So we resorted to the only option we had which was to null and void your posts because they were becoming extremely disruptive. If you still don't understand why we did what we did then you don't need to return either.
I didn't.....uh yes I did. Its out there...........SOMEWHERE.

Ah forget it. I'll just remake it.

Quote:
I'm sorry for that post where I attempt to kill Valk. I got enraged when I saw that Valk decided he was gonna "kill" me off, and doubly so when I saw somebody else pretty much give me the finger when it happened. I acted immaturely and poorly on that day. I hope that I can gain forgiveness, as well as start making posts that are actually related to the RP.
P.S. If you let me back in, then I'll make sure that I don't make anymore troll posts. I'll also admit that I shouldn't take the role of a main character when I'm NOT a main character.

P.P.S. I was being a jackass. I'm sorry. *cries*

P.P.P.S. I'll also keep any comments about others to myself, provided I was allowed back in the RP.

Phalonax

12-12-2011

Jayko, the anti-nerf component on Ragna only work if it gets my blood on it. Which means self harm.
Which means I have to cut myself for it to work.
There is also a timer on it of 2 minutes at a time, so I have to continually keep my own blood on the blade.
This can result in blood loss if I rely on this too much.
The timer is so Ragna is't OP.
And yes, Ragna IS a BlazBlue reference. I just thought the name sounded cool.

Jaykoboy

12-12-2011

Er...Phalon has problems.

But we already knew that, didn't we?

Hmm...if I was playing as a Technomancer, I'd insist on seeing your dagger and improving on it...but I'm a flippin ninja...so no Technomancy there. Ah well, back to the drawing board. Thanks for answering my question!

And no Candlejacking. I don't want you to have another excuse to kill me now.

Jaykoboy

12-12-2011

Ah, yes. I meant reverse engineering, etc. I don't really do 'improvements' if I ever Technomancer anything. I improve it but on a separate design. Does that make sense?

Phalonax

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Ah, yes. I meant reverse engineering, etc. I don't really do 'improvements' if I ever Technomancer anything. I improve it but on a separate design. Does that make sense?
I deleted the message, but yeah, I get it.

Jaykoboy

12-12-2011

Alright. But I'm not bringing Technomancers in, I'm sticking with the Ninja angle.

Phalonax

12-12-2011

Yeah, ninjas are cooler anyway.

Jaykoboy

12-12-2011

I should maybe invent a class...Technoninjas. Not for this, mind you, but taking the pwnage of Ninjas and mixing it with the power of Technomancers.

Phalonax

12-12-2011

People are probably gonna think Technoninjas are ninjas that like techno music...