The Riot War - Out of Character (OOC) Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epicn00b

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleiphner View Post
You see. Epic says Valk godmoded his death. I god moded kicking him in the balls several times in arr ell.

WHERE'S THE COMPLAINTS DIRECTED TO ME!? D:
....?

Oh...you.....
You want to beat your ass down....again?
I could have sworn the last time we REALLY met, I pwned you very, very badly. If you want to try to beat my ass down (which was more of a fail than an "attempt") then......beware. I plan to film it and post it on youtube! (I'm kidding)

BaronVonWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

I would just like to say that I really loved Mr T's latest post. Not sure if intentional spongebob reference. But I still lol'd.

Soupcup

12-13-2011

[[So tempted to interrupte Marshallis and Sagarys to be like "Traveler. Teh furk u doin hurr >:O"

Phalonax

12-13-2011

Just a reminder, you guys don't have to use brackets anymore.

Jaykoboy

12-13-2011

Phalon, I know I promised to not Candlejack, and I won't, but I thought of a way to tick you off far further than normal candlejacking. Candlejacking in the middle of 'Chartreuse.' Troll+Abused Meme=Dead Haeos/Enraged Phalon. Anyways, on with the OOC...

Soupcup, I'm sorry for being so long to respond to the battle sequence. My post is up now.

Marshallis Lodgium

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupcup View Post
[[So tempted to interrupte Marshallis and Sagarys to be like "Traveler. Teh furk u doin hurr >:O"
I sort of gave you an opportunity in my latest post. Note that The Traveller has somewhat similar facial features (all of the many different facets of him do, really) but his build, skin tone, etc. are completely different from the man you killed. Which will, of course, only add to your confusion :3. Interacting with you, however, will hopefully give me a window in which to finally introduce some backstory and explain some of the bizarre mechanics of the character.

Andersworth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshallis Lodgium View Post
I sort of gave you an opportunity in my latest post. Note that The Traveller has somewhat similar facial features (all of the many different facets of him do, really) but his build, skin tone, etc. are completely different from the man you killed. Which will, of course, only add to your confusion :3. Interacting with you, however, will hopefully give me a window in which to finally introduce some backstory and explain some of the bizarre mechanics of the character.
Did you in any way shape or form get any inkling of idea from that from Doctor Who?

Baneson

12-13-2011

Flamell/Graevis quick FYI. Gonna be out of town until next Tuesday. Feel free to God Mode my character through the battles if you need to. I'll be checking the forum posts as often as I can, but don't expect very extensive posts. See you guys later!

Jaykoboy

12-13-2011

Okay, I know I shall forever be classified as 'noob' for the rest of my life after asking this question, but I just need some clarification;

What is 'God moding?'

As I understand it, it's making a part of the story either A) Impossible to revert or B) Extremely difficult. Is it either of those definitions, or something else entirely?

Phalonax

12-13-2011

Godmodding: Forcing another character that isn't your own to do something the owner of the character had no say in.

Example:

Quote:
Character 1 stabs Character 2
That's godmodding. Character 2's owner had no say in this situation, so he couldn't dodge or block the attack. Avoid doing stuff like this an you''ll be fine.