Spell Vamp Runes, how overpowered will they be?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaserhawk

12-12-2011

I love spellvamp, don't get me wrong, and with the recent nerf's of Akali, and Gunblade it makes me more confident that Riot had all of this in mind when the did those patches plus the new utility tree. My question is, will it bring certain champs back to insane levels that are somewhat undercontrol?

Akali will be able to get all her pre-nerf gunblade and individual stats with the runes and the new utility tree.

Morgana may become even more devestating, her passive already grants her spell vamp, how much more can she get?

fuffykins

12-12-2011

Another "Akali is OP" thread in disguise

Seriously you people never stop your *****ing do you?

Dyto

12-12-2011

Not OP at all, spell vamp was never a problem for most champions ,the only champ that made it OP was akali -.-

Frostbutt Irelia

12-12-2011

They will either have low values and be useless, they may have high values and be really good, or they may have halfway between high and low values and be balanced.

BlackSpicedRum

12-12-2011

they're probably going to be like 1% each for like 2k, im not worried.

TyroneChanSenpai

12-12-2011

they are quints, so they will probably give like 2 % per rune
i can see akali with them
or manaless champs in general with them

fuffykins

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyto View Post
Not OP at all, spell vamp was never a problem for most champions ,the only champ that made it OP was akali -.-
people like are so stupid

Phaserhawk

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuffykins View Post
Another "Akali is OP" thread in disguise

Seriously you people never stop your *****ing do you?
In the words of Bart Simpson, "get bent"

I dont' care about Akali and her power level, I knew how to counter her before, and still do. I was saying that Riot is smart in doing what they did to her and Morgana with some of their spell vamp issues, and while at the time I didn't get it, I do now. I think it will be more significant of Morgana, I'm just curious as to how big of a percentage they are going to be. Are they just Quints, or will their be seals, glyphs, and marks of them too.

Sokar468

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

If Akali runs spellvamp quints, she won't start the game with the AP-activated passive unless she itemizes for it. Her sustain is already good so I don't see how spellvamp quints would help her.

We also don't know the values of the lifesteal/spellvamp quints so we can only speculate on what might be "OP".

Professor Dash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyto View Post
Yeah, because Vlads NEVER just stacked tons of revolvers before their lifesteal was made unique.

Spell vamp has always had its problems. Which is why all the spell vamp items are unique now.