Wcg least recognized tourney?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BUTTX

12-12-2011

Whats WCG?

Benalicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

I actually stayed up to watch it. (and I live on the east coast!) I agree though, the publicity was terrible. Riot did veeeeeeeery little to advertise for it or make it easy for people to find the livestreams.

Lasek

12-12-2011

bad coverage

veiooooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

gz saint

Khourey

12-12-2011

According to Travis WCG is apparently going bankrupt, with the "knock-up job" they did with streaming and advertisement on this tourney is can see why. I only found one game to watch all tourney and it wasn't even one I cared about.

tata4now

12-12-2011

It's finals week saint. The games were way too late for those of us that have to get ready for our tests.

Dyloslawer

12-12-2011

the few games that were being streamed were being streamed at 6-7 am for me so...

i love you saint, but no.

smXho

12-12-2011

to be fair, after how they messed up with the CDE / Digi things, people lost faith

zydoll

12-12-2011

Terrible stream quality, the games were taking place at midnight, and finding information such as when matches were happening was beyond frustrating.

The Codyman

12-12-2011

The schedules were a lil screwy, yeah, also I just didnt see anything about it.... Think I caught a couple games

Grats btw