Building Caitlyn in SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brits2541

12-27-2011

I have tried many different builds to make Caitlyn stronger but none seems to work. I've tried even the recommended build but nothing seems to help. How can I build her items to make her stronger in SR?

1davidj

12-27-2011

build her AD, crit, lifesteal, and AS, same as any other AD carry in the game. dont be stupid and get caught out of position or too close to the fight. you have almost as much range as kogmaw with his bio-arcane barrage at full level, sit back and let your autoattacks kill everything.

HotLamp

12-27-2011

Farm like a mad man early game. Get an early BF sword fast if you are able to dominate your lane without much trouble. Otherwise get maybe another dorans and boots first then get the BF later.

Most of my games with her have depended on how well my laning phase was or if other teammates were doing well so I could slack a little bit.

My end build on one recent game was Doran,greaves,Bloodthirster,Inf edge,Last Whisper, Phantom Dancer.

I pretty much 2-4 shot people even their tank. You just gotta build depending on how you're doing and capitalize on it as you do it. Good farm will also make you that much stronger, and I find caitlyn really easy to keep farming while harassing.

Lekshe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

I've been yelled at so many times for my build, but it works for me so I'll suggest it to you.

Start with Doran's Blade or boots 3x hp pots and then:
Berserker's Greaves
PD
IE
BT (selling Dorans to help get this speeds things up a little if you need the help on gold)

In that order. I know people say to get IE before PD but every game I've done that, I have struggled to get moving. To finish out I stack either BTs, PDs, our whatever is needed. Against really tanky teams or teams with high HP targets I like to get Madred's Bloodrazor.

Try to harass/farm with peacemaker and when you it level six you only have to harrass them to under 200ish hp then use your ulti to secure the kill.

Omicron Austin

12-27-2011

I start with Doran's if I have a support that can heal me; otherwise, I go boots and pots.

If I'm doing well, I get Bloodthirster early to max out its stats and snowball more effectively. This is only when I'm around 4 kills to 1 death in lane phase, though. Dying once after you get the bloodthirster is no bueno.

Otherwise, I usually get berserker's greaves, IE, and the PD, but I have been wanting to try out getting PD first.