Funniest after kill chat you've heard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlaughterfestSam

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRToaster View Post
After my friend killed Lee Sin,
"Looks like.. He didn't see that coming."

After he kills as Ryze,
"SUPRYZE."
Also; after chasing down Blitzcrank
"Looks like Blitzcrank...
Ran out of steam.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

LokiLokean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

Not so much a funny kill line, but mostly just a funny kill. I was playing TF, having come down to gank a Janna who couldn't land that tornado **** of hers. I begin the chase at bottom lane near our tower, she goes through our jungle, at this point, their Annie is right behind me. Her speed is the same as mine, but is just out of range, as is the same with Jana who is just out of mine. Then their Malphite shows up, missing with his Ult. I now have two enemies behind me and I'm still chasing this Janna, by now my team is laughing their ass off, not playing. My friend who is on Skype with me is singing that song from that british comedy. I'm just chasing, using chat.
/all BOOOBIES!
Eventually I have the entire team behind me, I'm still chasing the Janna all over the map, she starts screaming rape in all chat. I keep spamming Boobies in all chat. After legitly 5 minutes of this, with my whole team mate literally PISSING their pants, Janna finally lands with that tornado, and the Annie tibbers me.

Me: Annie, why did you **** block?
Annie: You didn't chase me.
Me:....*opens mouth to speak but stops as spits out Tibber stuffing*

intimmynator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

So I play dominion occasionally with my favorite champ, Urgot. So I was protecting bot when 3 wild enemy champions appeared! So I kited them around the tower, killing all three. So then I say...

Urgot to be kidding me

Wantmarriage

02-24-2012

I main Nasus. Whenever I just demolish someone 1v1, I always say, "Sorry... thought you were Michael Vick."