ks in dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purpleskoal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

There are those players who stay out of fights and as soon as you get someone low they charge in, and blow all their abilities on an enemy player with a sliver of life left, that's a kser. Luckily there are very few of those types of players. 99.9% of the time it's not a ks.

Emokore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuan shikai View Post
ks is a ridiculous concept either way, the main importance is that a kill is gotten, safe and sound, no matter who did the main damage, whoever complaisn about ks does not care about the game but solely about his own e-peen.
qft

Ascleph

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpleskoal View Post
There are those players who stay out of fights and as soon as you get someone low they charge in, and blow all their abilities on an enemy player with a sliver of life left, that's a kser. Luckily there are very few of those types of players. 99.9% of the time it's not a ks.
Thats called a "bad player"

Marzix

Recruiter

12-28-2011

The only time I don'tlike 'kill stealing' is when I am Wukong with a Frozen Mallet chasing someone who can't get away and a Shen teleports to me or Sona ults that 1 guy to take the kill even though by healing/shielding me they are already getting the assist. Those times are aggraving, but don't happen to much.

I think it is funny when people call "KS!!" when they are 2-3 auto attackers all attacking the same person. I usually tell them to do more damage and they can KS me all day.

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

12-29-2011

Kill Secured, gotta love that one.

I've been accused of doing that too, but if both ally and enemy are at 400 hp are in a 1v1, i'll be blowing everyting i have on that enemy, just to make sure it ends up in 1 kill for us, not a double KO. Sorry i took your kill you might have gotten, but i'd much rather have you alive.

Same goes for SR, even if i'm support. If by any chance an enemy goes for a risky kill, i WILL be going offensive, and maybe even take a kill or 2. But an enemy who is dead is an enemy who is NOT killing my teammate.

so, we say: /care

PirateBurrito

12-29-2011

"ugh ill pwn you noob any day 1v1 me ugh huh you ks **** " (crys in basment) - some no life stop complaining you noobs who play trynd yi and other op champs it a nother kill secured

blackDAILO

12-29-2011

My brother who plays Brand can unintentionally KS like crazy.

No one gave a ****.