ks in dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dread Vancel

12-27-2011

I never understand why people get upset over "kill stealing" in a team game. There's been a couple times where I felt bad because I got the kill when my only attack was literally the killing blow and I apologize, but other than that, whatever.

lbgsloan

12-27-2011

I have not seen someone call out 'ks' since Dominion first came out. With only 100 gold per kill, the final blow really doesn't make the slightest difference. Only people who read K/D/A as just K/D get moody about it.

Radinferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

honestly speaking, i ks quite a bit, but usually my teammates don't care about it. heck, i'm definitely not gunna let an enemy finish b'ing back to their base if they're at a sliver of life left and i'm nearby. other times, if an enemy runs into my skill shot and i get the kill, i usually apologize but honestly, no one really cares about ks....well...ok some people do, but those people can be ignored.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

You shouldnt be apologizing either, since theres nothing to apologize for. People with a brain wont care and you validate the whiners by admiting to be at fault.

PrometheanRage

12-27-2011

i have said kill secured in response a few times - it usually ends the beaking about the whole matter.

Inkyjinx

12-27-2011

i'm seeing a lot of this recently as well. i never understood it... the point is to make sure the other team dies. how they die is irrelevant.

i never cared. ks = kill secured. sorry i had to mop up for you.

cerealsmok3r

12-28-2011

ima tank it doesnt matter ;D

Kuznets

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
With only 100 gold per kill, the final blow really doesn't make the slightest difference.
It's actually up to 400 gold. 500 gold = 10% to DPS (approximately)
And I'll probably be downvoted but I believe the time will come when tanks and supports leave kills and minion last hits for carries. Like it's done in SR.

xXiLLuzionzzXx

12-28-2011

haha yea ks QQers in dom make me all warm n fuzzy.

Ascleph

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuznets View Post
It's actually up to 400 gold. 500 gold = 10% to DPS (approximately)
And I'll probably be downvoted but I believe the time will come when tanks and supports leave kills and minion last hits for carries. Like it's done in SR.
It already happens, in the bottom of elo though, just like in SR.