ks in dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lolkoopa

12-12-2011

YES!!! I'm so tired of people complaining about ksing. I played with a Taric yesterday who kept whining at everyone for ksing. Dominion isn't about killing, it's about capping! He kept chasing everyone and whined if we didn't chase them with him.

TheNewDesease

12-12-2011

All of you who said killing isnt important are noobs.
killing minions = gold
killing = gold.
kill stealing/secured = more gold (assist)
And how are you getting stronger? Getting gold!
When you're 15-0 you just laught at your enemies (irl not in-game) cause they only tried to get caps early on and now they can't do anything against you and you win!

ChanceSkeleton

12-12-2011

Getting kills is the means to an end (capping points). It really shouldn't be the FOCUS. Otherwise, play Classic. Or play Call of Duty.

Thestuey

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speusippus View Post
KS doesn't really matter in classic either, does it?
there are rare times when it does, mostly when you're a support and laning with your teams carry.

As for dominion, meh, doesn't really matter.

The Black Lion96

12-27-2011

What is ks?

If u damaged must, taked must damage self, came first and another steal your kill, it is a ''ks''. I think only noobs w8 for that kind of free kills.

REMEMBER: It's a team game, not a ''steal from your mates - game''!
It's not about do shi.t for your mates!

In Team fightes nothing named ks. But if u take someone in a lane solo, and on eform your team come only last hit, it's unfair.

Why play team games so, if u only ks your mates? Play games where u r solo against another. It's better.

//Dani6511 - Ingame; The Black Lion

Yuan Shikai

12-27-2011

KS is a ridiculous concept either way, the MAIN IMPORTANCE is that a kill is gotten, safe and sound, no matter who did the main damage, whoever complaisn about ks does not care about the game but solely about his own e-peen.

The Black Lion96

12-27-2011

*eform - from

Don't look at my misspellings and grammafails.
- I'm from DK (Denmark)

//Dani6511 - ingame; The Black Lion

The Black Lion96

12-27-2011

Thats just my Opinion ;-)

Redenbacher

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewDesease View Post
All of you who said killing isnt important are noobs.
killing minions = gold
killing = gold.
kill stealing/secured = more gold (assist)
And how are you getting stronger? Getting gold!
When you're 15-0 you just laught at your enemies (irl not in-game) cause they only tried to get caps early on and now they can't do anything against you and you win!
Chasing an escaping enemy who has a sliver of health left across the map to get the last hit because you feel killing is so important, followed by getting ganked and losing a control point is a poor play.

Killing enemy champions is important, indeed, but if the net value of the kill is negative, it's not worth sticking your neck out for so long as you held your point. Holding and taking points is top priority, and you'll likely have to kill a champion or two to make that happen.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Its been ages since I've seen someone crying about ks in dominion, but I have seen people apologizing por "ksing"...