Why all the ap shacos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psi21

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitcurtsed View Post
What can an AP Shaco do to stop me from avoiding it again?
AP Shaco just like AD Shaco can 3 shot ppl.

And AP Shaco simply Deceives into the group he wish to have the clone pop on and hallucinates. He remains stealth and they kill his clone thinking he just tried to auto crit them. Clone dies quick since the changes to it and no problem landing it.

Now if you are going to say no you can just run from the clone the minute you turn your back to AP Shaco you are Dead. 20% more damage on both Deathfire and Shiv (Shaco's passive is sweet)

So please kite it.

Quote:
Not true at all. I love boxing the 3-way path next to points. If they hit my box, its a free 500-1000 crit (mid-late game) for me. Plus, then I'm on top of you with my ultimate and the box hitting you. He is a similar potent defender because AD Shaco is the true duelist Shaco. Not the hit and run Shaco.
How many times do I have to tell you that the same crit AD Shaco enjoys so does AP Shaco.

What is stopping AP Shaco from enjoying the same crit and doing more damage from his JitBs....

Again Same Crits see:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1443904

AD Shaco isn't the true duelist ... they are equal if played right.

But I can see you don't play AP Shaco.

Quote:
Its a loong walk my friend.
So you let the AP Shaco Team own the buffs and speed strips of the jungle?

I don't know why I bother, I just looked at your record... you have more games lost than won in Dominion.

This a moot argument with the gamer like Noitcurtsed try both Shacos seriously. Before you cast judgement.

SirLucious LftFt

12-12-2011

i think ap shaco is easier to be effective, and you take a support roll as ap instead of a carry/ capper roll as ad which is really hard.

remmeber ap shaco have almost no reason to use q for damage, which is what imo makes the biggest difference

its hard to get ganked with q its super easy to get ganked without

GrignardTS

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
AP Shaco just like AD Shaco can 3 shot ppl.
3 shotting me isn't hitting me with your clone. Moot point.

Quote:
And AP Shaco simply Deceives into the group he wish to have the clone pop on and hallucinates. He remains stealth and they kill his clone thinking he just tried to auto crit them. Clone dies quick since the changes to it and no problem landing it.
Not sure what everyone else does, but when you pop in with hallucinate and your decieve is down, I'll wait the 0.5 s to tell which is the real one, take your burst, and then melt the real one.

Either your going to start running from me or use an ability. Either way, I can take the 0.5s of clone dps from an AP in the mean time.

The DPS is not there, since you're AP. This is why AP Shaco is only mediocre at team fights.

When your AP, you pray they run when you pop in because of your passive and...well..once you shiv and box, you don't have much.

When I pop on a single person as AD, it doesn't matter if they run or fight, unless they have a thornmail they will loose. Your ultimate might have a nice boom, but mine increases my damage by 50-75%. And for AD, that's a lot.

Quote:
How many times do I have to tell you that the same crit AD Shaco enjoys so does AP Shaco.
And like I've said before, you may get comparable numbers, but they are not the same.

Quote:

But I can see you don't play AP Shaco.
I did.

Quote:
I don't know why I bother, I just looked at your record... you have more games lost than won in Dominion.

This a moot argument with the gamer like Noitcurtsed try both Shacos seriously. Before you cast judgement.
I mostly play under the influence lately. Or I play free champions; never anyone I've played before. Or I do both :P. Or I'm trying to carry my friends.

But hey, thanks for looking me up chief. I feel special.

Kavorcian

12-13-2011

AP shaco quite simply does a ton of damage with 3 abilities vs 1 with AD.... AP shaco if he stacks 2 boxes on eachother would cut anyone to half life without even doing anything mid-late game. also his shive toss with the item " deathsfire grasp " on an ap toon will cut them down to less than %50 on liteally 1 sec. and if the shaco is smart he can send his doll in on someone that is defending a turrret and if it blows up and hits him thats 700-1100 damage mid to late game as ap, then charge with deathfire grasp ( if u have it ) then shiv toss.... thats almost a kill just right there.... AP shacos rock with smart people... AD shacos rock with auto attack deceive attackers that dont think situations through and just try to NOM NOM.

slowfiveoh

12-13-2011

AP Shaco stream:

http://www.own3d.tv/live/172875

Epiphanyinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

I cant find out how to get this video viewable, not uploading it till I get that massive missing bit of video in there.

KamakaziGumiBear

12-13-2011

AP Shaco fails so hard on dominion so easy to kill and counter I can understand the Rammus QQ but shaco QQ is a joke. Buy some MR lawlz at him all game hes like playing a 4.25v5.

Psi21

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamakaziGumiBear View Post
AP Shaco fails so hard on dominion so easy to kill and counter I can understand the Rammus QQ but shaco QQ is a joke. Buy some MR lawlz at him all game hes like playing a 4.25v5.
.This guy is bad..

KamakaziGumiBear

12-13-2011

Your bad for thinking hes good, he can only punish you for being stupid. Dont rush onto the cap point going herpa derp, o hey a box and a shiv. He has nothing without his boxes, his shivs are like a harrass and hes always running around at like 5% hp saying here I am, reveal me u needs more golds. Hes even worse at taking cap points. All he can do is poorly defend a point.

Epiphanyinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1h8Ub83cr0&list=UURig8IpTZBn3FCIwDHetXqA& index=1&feature=plcp there we go

Edit: I hate how much longer youtube links can turn out to be with the new update to Youtube's layout. But at least it does give great feedback and insight info on videos