Why so mad about ranked if you don't even play it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamond Elo

12-11-2011

Seriously.. am I missing something here? I see so many people coming on here raging about Elo hell and how they always get trolled.. but I can't even find half of these peoples ranked profiles?

Do the ladders not show people with extremely low ranking.. or are these people just trolls?

Mehiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

The ladders only go down to 1200... so yes they do not show extremely low rated players. In game you can only see peoples rating if they are 1250+. The being said trolls exist at almost all rating levels... I still seem them at my rating which is 1400+ usually.

It is somewhat the players fault for being so low, but also the fact that at those ratings you literally have to carry so much dead weight to attempt to get anywhere. I am happy to say I have never sunk quite that low; and it is unfortunate that people above bronze are actually pretty rare especially in solo queue.

Diamond Elo

12-11-2011

cool.. that explains a lot. But if I were in game, would I be able to search their name and see their ranked profile then?

Zepherios

12-11-2011

You know what is the problem.... Im raging over ppl that are ****ing joining ranked game and ****ing trolling.... we just did a game where a tryn was feeding kennen solo top and watching us die before running into it to die himself in a 1 vs 5 not even making a good build for tryn.... seriously... Elo is **** -_- for the reason it doesnt prevent from Troller... who make OUR elo drop...