Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Windowed Fullscreen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joeto

03-20-2011

just died because i forgot to close email before i started the game, and i got a new email popup notification that took 10 seconds for me to get back to the game

why should i have to close my email to play a video game, or risk dying? pretty dumb...

also why is my font grey? i "accepted the summoner's code"

Perb

03-29-2011

Fullscreen window mode fix:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=59749&page=2#post5280863

ItzWarty

04-01-2011

The way i accomplished window mode was just getting the LoL window's handle and setting the window style to no border.

That was, of course, months ago. I will attempt to prepare an executable for posting soon, now that I have seen more of Riot's community and moderation [as opposed to many months ago when I had barely been in the active forum community for long]

Loophead14

07-11-2011

Quote:
Micah71381:
Many big name games these days have full screen windowed mode and I sorely wish LoL did as well. I won't play a game without windowed mode because I use my computer for many things besides just playing games and the inability to quickly switch between programs kills gaming for me. LoL does have windowed mode, so I do play with it but it's annoying having the border when other games (L4D, TF2, WoW, etc.) all have a borderless full screen windowed mode which gives me all the benefits of windowed mode and the benefits of full screen. In fact, I don't know why any game does traditional fullscreen anymore.

It can cause major FPS issues to some computers.