LoLRP.tv: Online -- Your LoL Community Web TV Channel

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sadistikalz

12-14-2011

what is this sleep thing you talk of

LoLRP TV

12-14-2011

Congrats on the win last night Sadistikalz! We're going to be streaming some Ahri today!! (Pending she actually hits the store)

JailBate

12-14-2011

yeah ahri! ima get her

LoLRP TV

12-14-2011

Working on Grooveshark playlist - Put in your music requests.

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

12-14-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

I'm going to need to ask that you stop spam bumping this thread. I'd rather not lock it, but there are some extreme cases of bumping that have garnered our attention. In the meantime, please eat some oranges, and it'll be k.

LoLRP TV

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Summoners!

I'm going to need to ask that you stop spam bumping this thread. I'd rather not lock it, but there are some extreme cases of bumping that have garnered our attention. In the meantime, please eat some oranges, and it'll be k.
FYI - We've asked for them to stop spam bumping it and have stream relevant information only in here.

Synnic

12-14-2011

Quote:
Summoners!

It's disappointing that the first RED post is this. In what has been a community project LoLRP.tv has given out $100's of dollars in RP to YOUR players and has a great amount of summoners who are passionate about it already.

We do encourage posting to the forums in a non-spam way with stream relevant information but it's hard to control at times.

Shouldn't the "Lead Community Manager" be excited about something like this project and what it's endeavoring to do?

Revrand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

Quote:
Summoners!

We apologize for the spam, we have been trying to keep the thread at a topic ordinate pace!

Hopefully we get can some more red posts in here, and not the bad kinds

Revrand

12-14-2011

Quote:
Summoners!

also I would like to ask for a basket of oranges, otherwise I'm not gonna be k.

need mah vitamin C!

DFG Psyko

12-14-2011

Awsome stuff guys!